» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: State rep nabbed for having sex with 14 year old daughter of his mistress

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/07/08 at 10:56 am

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/missouristatenews/story/3D590F8A376046948625749D0070B9D8?OpenDocument

a member of the family values party of course... write your own joke here...

Subject: Re: State rep nabbed for having sex with 14 year old daughter of his mistress

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/07/08 at 11:05 am

you can keep track of these at this handy site:

http://www.republicansexoffenders.com/

Subject: Re: State rep nabbed for having sex with 14 year old daughter of his mistress

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/07/08 at 6:16 pm

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/missouristatenews/story/3D590F8A376046948625749D0070B9D8?OpenDocument

a member of the family values party of course... write your own joke here...

Yikes,  Getting randy with his mistress' teen?  This guy is one seriously horny dude...

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/07/08 at 6:34 pm

But they're Republicans, law and morals don't apply to them.  *We make the laws, we just don't read them.*

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/07/08 at 8:35 pm

If your transgression involves the words "14 year old," "daughter," and "mistress" in any combination, I don't care what your party is, you got to hit the road, bub! 
:o

I'm not sure I want this guy back on the street in just seven years when he's only 49!  He prolly should stay in the clink until he's too old to make trouble!

On a partisan level, I'm just surprised it was a 14-year-old girl...
:-X

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/07/08 at 8:48 pm

If your transgression involves the words "14 year old," "daughter," and "mistress" in any combination, I don't care what your party is, you got to hit the road, bub! 

Yeah.  I, for one, am shocked.  A male Republican politician caught with his pants down... with a girl?!?  And not just one girl, but two?

That's gotta the first time since Newt Gingrich that a Republican sex scandal has involved heterosexuality.  Who the hell does this guy think he rolls with, Bill Clinton?  Gary Condit?  Eliot Spitzer?  I mean, the Republican party's got pretty loose standards when it comes to sexual hijinks, but the line's gotta be drawn somewhere, and he just crossed it.  Sure, he'll get cut some slack for "dude, she's 14" and the whole Amidala/Leia roleplaying possibilities, but still...  heterosexuality?!?  All his colleagues from Jeff Gannon to Larry Craig have gotta be heaving in disgust...  Guy's simply in the wrong party for that kinda kink. :)

Written By: Macphisto on 08/07/08 at 9:03 pm

Speaking of roleplaying...  maybe he was enacting a Warren Jeffs-style marriage.  If so, maybe he should convert to Mormonism.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/07/08 at 9:34 pm

Yeah.  I, for one, am shocked.  A male Republican politician caught with his pants down... with a girl?!?  And not just one girl, but two?

That's gotta the first time since Newt Gingrich that a Republican sex scandal has involved heterosexuality.  Who the hell does this guy think he rolls with, Bill Clinton?  Gary Condit?  Eliot Spitzer?  I mean, the Republican party's got pretty loose standards when it comes to sexual hijinks, but the line's gotta be drawn somewhere, and he just crossed it.  Sure, he'll get cut some slack for "dude, she's 14" and the whole Amidala/Leia roleplaying possibilities, but still...  heterosexuality?!?  All his colleagues from Jeff Gannon to Larry Craig have gotta be heaving in disgust...  Guy's simply in the wrong party for that kinda kink. :)

Don't forget Ted Haggard.  I mean, he shoulda changed his name to Peter O'Tool"!
:P

Maybe this creep did too much booger sugar and thought he owned the state and, as emporer, could select whatever concubine he wished!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/idea1.gif

Written By: La Roche on 08/07/08 at 10:36 pm

What's best about this is the fact that Frontenac is.. to put it bluntly, the sort of place where people like the majority of us are simply not welcome. Blacks, Gays, Degenerates, Liberals etc.

This just makes me smile.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/07/08 at 11:31 pm

The Aristocrats!

:-\\

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/08/08 at 11:38 pm

Maybe this creep did too much booger sugar and thought he owned the state and, as emporer, could select whatever concubine he wished!

Hey, leave Detroit's mayor out of this!  :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/09/08 at 12:13 am

Hey, leave Detroit's mayor out of this!  :)

Which one?
???

Written By: danootaandme on 08/09/08 at 4:41 am

"A Cole County grand jury returned an indictment today charging Muschany with the Class C felony of "deviate sexual assault." The indictment identifies the victim only by initials. It says that on May 17, Muschany "had deviate sexual intercourse" with the girl, "knowing that he did so without" her consent."

When did child rape turn into sexual assault of teen?  What about mom who, the indictment states, witnessed the rape?

Written By: Jessica on 08/09/08 at 9:42 am

"A Cole County grand jury returned an indictment today charging Muschany with the Class C felony of "deviate sexual assault." The indictment identifies the victim only by initials. It says that on May 17, Muschany "had deviate sexual intercourse" with the girl, "knowing that he did so without" her consent."

When did child rape turn into sexual assault of teen?  What about mom who, the indictment states, witnessed the rape?

That's what got me, too.  If he did it without "her consent", I call that RAPE, no matter what age she is.  And the mother is such a prize for watching it happen.  What, did she like offer up her daughter to him or something?  What a....well, I can't use that "c" word on here, but you know what I mean.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/09/08 at 8:53 pm

That's what got me, too.  If he did it without "her consent", I call that RAPE, no matter what age she is.  And the mother is such a prize for watching it happen.  What, did she like offer up her daughter to him or something?  What a....well, I can't use that "c" word on here, but you know what I mean.

Even if the daughter went after him, it's STILL statuatory rape. 

This Mudhoney guy was probably abusing both of them psychologically and by the time he got to the daughter, the mom was probably so twisted and scared, she was afraid to say anything.
::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/10/08 at 8:19 am

I'll use it... CRIMINAL...

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/10/08 at 3:29 pm

I would think if the Mother could face charges too.  There's no way she can avoid it.

Check for new replies or respond here...