» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: The media will place Obama because Babs won't!

Written By: iquestion on 09/09/08 at 12:50 am

Have you heard? Barbra Streisand is stepping in to perform again  for the Presidential candidate fundraiser...let's see,..Al Gore party she sang? NOPE HE LOST, um...John Kerry,..uh-uh LOST,
Hilary...well...anyone want to sing ENOUGH IS ENOUGH to her? 

Subject: Re: The media will place Obama because Babs won't!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/09/08 at 9:09 am

Why are you babbling?  Does anyone really care what Barbra does or thinks?  I'm a democrat and I couldn't give a crap.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/09/08 at 10:11 am

Why are you babbling?  Does anyone really care what Barbra does or thinks?  I'm a democrat and I couldn't give a crap.

Same here.  "Barbra" has no sway among the Dems, liberals, lefties, etc. who I know.  Why is the right-wing so ticked-off about Streisand anyway?
::)

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/09/08 at 11:28 am

I certainly don't care what she thinks, but I do hope her fund raising efforts pay off.

Written By: iquestion on 09/09/08 at 12:57 pm

I certainly don't care what she thinks, but I do hope her fund raising efforts pay off.

Wasn't really the point..Just wondering if she is like a bad omen to the cause?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/09/08 at 1:28 pm

Barbra does not have too much say in the Democratic Party.  You're giving her way too much credit.  I'll bet she really brings in those bluedog democrats. :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/09/08 at 11:14 pm

Wasn't really the point..Just wondering if she is like a bad omen to the cause?

It's the difference between ignorance and apathy: I don't know and I don't care.
:P

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/10/08 at 8:33 am

It's the difference between ignorance and apathy: I don't know and I don't care.
:P

Is that your final answer? ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...