» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Bush Follies

Written By: danootaandme on 09/11/08 at 4:23 am

That little (@(k$ucker called the war in Iraq the "endgame" of the terrorist attacks.  The sad, sick, idiotic part is that there are people shaking their heads and agreeing. 

Subject: Re: Bush Follies

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/11/08 at 1:40 pm

I was never gung-ho with this war anyhow, but there was no attacks on America since.

But I fear whoever is the president in 2009. :(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/11/08 at 2:02 pm

I was never gung-ho with this war anyhow, but there was no attacks on America since.

But I fear whoever is the president in 2009. :(

But the fact remains that there WAS an attack-7 years ago.  :\'( :\'(  And Iraq had nothing to do with it.

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/11/08 at 2:29 pm

But the fact remains that there WAS an attack-7 years ago.  :\'( :\'(  And Iraq had nothing to do with it.

Cat

I know....

And some may say that the U.S.S. Maine didn't get attacked by Spain, but some think it did.

I just wonder if Obama or McCain will play their cards right.

Written By: Haman on 09/11/08 at 3:54 pm

That little (@(k$ucker called the war in Iraq the "endgame" of the terrorist attacks.  The sad, sick, idiotic part is that there are people shaking their heads and agreeing. 

Politicians lie.

It's their job.

Written By: danootaandme on 09/11/08 at 4:06 pm

Politicians lie.

It's their job.

Yes they do

No it's not

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/11/08 at 4:15 pm

Yes they do

No it's not

They SHOULD not....But that's what we get, sadly.

Written By: Macphisto on 09/11/08 at 5:43 pm

Well, we can thank the connections between the CIA and Pakistan's ISI for 9/11.  After reading up on Mahmud Ahmed and his connections to our government (and his part in wiring $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, one of the suicide pilots), it actually does make things look like an inside job after all.

All this time, the truthers were bickering about missiles and explosives being used, but it really looks like things actually happened as the media said but with our own government being connected to the bankrolling of it beforehand.

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/11/08 at 9:05 pm

All this time, the truthers were bickering about missiles and explosives being used,

3) If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
  - Thomas Pynchon, "Proverbs for Paranoids" from Gravity's Rainbow

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/11/08 at 9:57 pm

D'oh! The truth comes out!
::)

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/12/08 at 11:54 am

I know....

And some may say that the U.S.S. Maine didn't get attacked by Spain, but some think it did.

I just wonder if Obama or McCain will play their cards right.

So you think Iraq had something to do with 9/11?  You still believe that?  Remarkable.  And why would Spain attack the USS Maine?  Makes no sense.  Turns out its coal bunkers, which were not full, were right next to the magazine, which was full of gun powder.  And when they raised it, all the metal shards pointed outward.

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/12/08 at 3:38 pm

So you think Iraq had something to do with 9/11?  You still believe that?  Remarkable.  And why would Spain attack the USS Maine?  Makes no sense.  Turns out its coal bunkers, which were not full, were right next to the magazine, which was full of gun powder.  And when they raised it, all the metal shards pointed outward.

No I don't. And I only mentioned the Maine because many people believed that Spain attacked us.

So this war has a similar concept.

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/13/08 at 1:35 pm

No I don't. And I only mentioned the Maine because many people believed that Spain attacked us.

So this war has a similar concept.

Point taken, and there is more in common between Iraq and SAW then you might  think.  We said no to annexing Cuba (Teller Amend.) but we did take Puerto Rico and the Philippians (sugar and a coaling station plus rubber etc).

Check for new replies or respond here...