» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Rush Limbaugh

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/18/08 at 3:16 pm

If Obama becomes president, Rush Limbaugh may be off the air because of his off-color words that he said to him.

I could count them, but there's too many.

Subject: Re: Rush Limbaugh

Written By: EthanM on 09/18/08 at 3:39 pm

I don't think Obama would do that. He'd be better of politically anyway by letting Rush embarrass himself and lose any credibility he might have had with moderate conservatives than if he engaged in censorship for personal reasons.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/18/08 at 4:02 pm

I think Obama would adhere to the First Amendment.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 09/18/08 at 4:09 pm

well, of course rush will be off the air. he'll be in an internment camp. after all, he's white.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/18/08 at 4:40 pm

well, of course rush will be off the air. he'll be in an internment camp. after all, he's white.

At least that is what he wants you to believe.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/18/08 at 5:56 pm

Of course Rush won't be banned, you silly-billy!  The president can't just autocratically overrule the First Amendmen...oh, never mind.
:o

Written By: Tia on 09/18/08 at 5:58 pm

At least that is what he wants you to believe.

Cat
he's likely to get his own internment camp.

i'm sorry, that was unfair. :-[

Written By: greenjello74 on 09/18/08 at 6:13 pm

JUST THE NAME WANTS ME WANT TO HURL 8-P 8-P 8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/18/08 at 6:52 pm

Limbaugh's schtick is the same song-and-dance after 20 years:  Republicans good, Democrats evil.  Ho hum.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/sleepy1.gif

Written By: philbo on 09/19/08 at 4:05 am

Limbaugh's schtick is the same song-and-dance after 20 years:  Republicans good, Democrats evil.  Ho hum.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/sleepy1.gif

Does that make it Limbaugh dancing? (or Rushin')

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/19/08 at 11:29 am

What's the difference between Ruish Limbaugh and a blimp?

One is a big fat bag of hot air and the other is an aviation device.

Written By: danootaandme on 09/19/08 at 12:48 pm

^LOL  ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/19/08 at 3:30 pm

Rush is so yesterday.  Now we've got Hannity.  Kind of like Rush only with that syrupy sweet boyish charm that scares the crap out of people.  Obama's not going to outlaw Conservative pundits, even he needs a good laugh.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/19/08 at 9:15 pm

What's the difference between Ruish Limbaugh and a blimp?

A blimp gets high..oh..wait a minute...
:-\\

Written By: greenjello74 on 09/20/08 at 5:51 am

Yeah and a blimp dosen't require painkillers to do it.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/20/08 at 8:32 pm

Rush is so yesterday.  Now we've got Hannity.  Kind of like Rush only with that syrupy sweet boyish charm that scares the crap out of people.  Obama's not going to outlaw Conservative pundits, even he needs a good laugh.

Sweet boyish charm?  The guy reminds me of a nightstick-happy sadistical beat officer from Queens!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/20/08 at 8:35 pm

What's the difference between Rush Limbaugh and an *ssh*le?

Got me!

Written By: greenjello74 on 09/20/08 at 8:42 pm

What's the difference between Rush Limbaugh and an *ssh*le?

Got me!

I wasn't aware there was one :D :D :D :D :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/20/08 at 9:10 pm

I wasn't aware there was one :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, it wasn't a rhetorical question on my part!
:P

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/21/08 at 1:23 pm

Sweet boyish charm?  The guy reminds me of a nightstick-happy sadistical beat officer from Queens!

He's every Conservative soccer/hockey Mom's dream.  Therefore I was only speaking of less than 2% of the population.  The rest of us want to fit him with cement shoes.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/21/08 at 11:53 pm

He's every Conservative soccer/hockey Mom's dream.  Therefore I was only speaking of less than 2% of the population.  The rest of us want to fit him with cement shoes.

Oh, you mean to match his brain?
:D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/22/08 at 11:44 am

Oh, you mean to match his brain?

No, I was referring to what they do to stupid useless people in the mob.  However having cement for brain does not help him much.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/22/08 at 9:35 pm

No, I was referring to what they do to stupid useless people in the mob.  However having cement for brain does not help him much.

The stupid people in the mob either achieve high rank, or get killed.  No in between.  It just depends on what plateau you are stupid!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/23/08 at 7:03 pm

The stupid people in the mob either achieve high rank, or get killed.  No in between.  It just depends on what plateau you are stupid!

Sounds a bit like the political arena to me.  Politics . . . mob same mentality. ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/23/08 at 7:08 pm

Sounds a bit like the political arena to me.  Politics . . . mob same mentality. ::)

I'm listening to T-sec Paulson on the tube now.  He talks like a mobster! 

Help us do you a favor, send us 700 billion dollars, just for, you know, insurance, 'wouldn't want nothin' bad to happen to your little country, now would we?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/sqcold.gif

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/23/08 at 7:42 pm

I'm listening to T-sec Paulson on the tube now.  He talks like a mobster! 

Help us do you a favor, send us 700 billion dollars, just for, you know, insurance, 'wouldn't want nothin' bad to happen to your little country, now would we?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/sqcold.gif

Yeah but did you hear Gingrich on NPR?  Everyone has the tough guy mentality dealing with the bail out.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/23/08 at 10:26 pm

Yeah but did you hear Gingrich on NPR?  Everyone has the tough guy mentality dealing with the bail out.

The Newtster on National Pentagon Radio?  I missed that nugget.  I do know his answer is, of course, hair of the dog. 

This man died of cyanide poisoning.
No, doctor, he died because we didn't give him enough cyanide!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/24/08 at 3:39 pm

The Newtster on National Pentagon Radio?  I missed that nugget.  I do know his answer is, of course, hair of the dog. 

This man died of cyanide poisoning.
No, doctor, he died because we didn't give him enough cyanide!

National Pentagon Radio.  I was surprised, he kind of made sense.  It's scary times when a liberal agrees with a moron like Gingrich.  Anyone he said congress is rushing into things and Paulson and Bernicki shouldn't be bullying.  Of course Limbaugh would give some run around crap then pop a oxicotin.

Check for new replies or respond here...