» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: On today's economic troubles: Obama, "McCain's solution is 'to blame me for it'

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/19/08 at 7:27 pm

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Obama_Panicked_McCains_solution_is_to_blame_me_for_it.html

This morning Senator McCain gave a speech in which his big solution to this worldwide economic crisis was to blame me for it.

This is a guy who's spent nearly three decades in Washington, and after spending the entire campaign saying I haven't been in Washington long enough, he apparently now is willing to assign me responsibility for all of Washington's failures.

ouch... he hit that nail on the head.

Subject: Re: On today's economic troubles: Obama, "McCain's solution is 'to blame me for it'

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/20/08 at 10:26 am

I just hope that people in the "heartland" are getting it.

Subject: Re: On today's economic troubles: Obama, "McCain's solution is 'to blame me for it'

Written By: danootaandme on 09/20/08 at 4:21 pm

I just hope that people in the "heartland" are getting it.

No, I don't think they will

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/20/08 at 8:28 pm

I don't buy into all this "heartland" rubbish either.  The heartland seems to be defined as the place where the secular humanists, the minorities, the liberal, and the intellectual are not!  This is not true of the midwest...anymore!
::)

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/20/08 at 9:22 pm

I don't buy into all this "heartland" rubbish either.  The heartland seems to be defined as the place where the secular humanists, the minorities, the liberal, and the intellectual are not!  This is not true of the midwest...anymore!
::)

no, but they are still in the minority. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/21/08 at 9:41 am

no, but they are still in the minority. 

Oooh yah, you betcha!
;)

Check for new replies or respond here...