» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: John Cleese - Michael Palin isn't the funnist Palin I know anymore - video

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/14/08 at 10:07 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyNk8J1c8g

John Cleese knows about parrots you know

Subject: Re: John Cleese - Michael Palin isn't the funnist Palin I know anymore - video

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/14/08 at 12:32 pm

He is right you know!

Subject: Re: John Cleese - Michael Palin isn't the funnist Palin I know anymore - video

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/14/08 at 8:34 pm

It's great to here Cleese weigh in on it!  He's got Palin (Sarah that is) nailed! She's a well-trained parrot.  John Cleese, parrots?  I like where this is going!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/diablotin.gif

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/15/08 at 6:01 am

It's great to here Cleese weigh in on it!  He's got Palin (Sarah that is) nailed! She's a well-trained parrot.  John Cleese, parrots?  I like where this is going!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/diablotin.gif

Well nail her to the perch!!!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/15/08 at 7:19 am

Well nail her to the perch!!!!!
Does she get tired after a long squawk?

Written By: philbo on 10/15/08 at 8:10 am

Does she get tired after a long squawk?

:D

Beautiful plumage, though

Written By: philbo on 10/15/08 at 8:18 am

It got me thinking...

Scene: McCain goes into a pet shop

McCain: I wish to register a complaint
Palin (Michael, that is): Hello "Miss"
McCain: What do you mean, "Miss"
Palin: I wasn't talking to you

McCain: I wish to register a complaint about this 'ere Vice Parrot that I bought not 'arf an hour ago from this very boutique
Palin: What's wrong with 'er?
McCain: She's dead, that's wrong with 'er.
Palin: No she's not - look she's talking now
Palin (the other one): Helping the – it's got to be all about job creation too, shoring up our economy
McCain: See, she's completely brain dead
Palin (Michael): Beautiful plumage, eh, Major?

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/15/08 at 8:22 am

It got me thinking...

Scene: McCain goes into a pet shop

McCain: I wish to register a complaint
Palin (Michael, that is): Hello "Miss"
McCain: What do you mean, "Miss"
Palin: I wasn't talking to you

McCain: I wish to register a complaint about this 'ere Vice Parrot that I bought not 'arf an hour ago from this very boutique
Palin: What's wrong with 'er?
McCain: She's dead, that's wrong with 'er.
Palin: No she's not - look she's talking now
Palin (the other one): Helping the – it's got to be all about job creation too, shoring up our economy
McCain: See, she's completely brain dead
Palin (Michael): Beautiful plumage, eh, Major?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: EthanM on 10/15/08 at 8:23 am

"I would like to make a complaint about this president that you inaugurated just half an hour ago. "
"What's the problem"
"He's dead, that's the problem."
"He's not dead. He's just resting."
"Resting?"
"Yeah. He's just a little bit tired from selling his soul to attain office but I assure you he is fine."
" He is most assuredly not fine. WASTEFUL EARMARK SPENDING! TERRORISM! FIGHTER! MAVERICK! See, no response."
"Oh, he's just pining."
"Really now?"
"Yep. He's pining for the red rocks of Sedona."
"This man wouldn't notice the red rocks if they came down and hit him on the head, which they might as well have because he is stone dead! He has gone to the great ranch in the sky! He is an ex-President!"
"Very well then. I suppose we'll have to find a replacement...I'm sorry but we're all out of Presidents. But we do have a moose-shooting pit bull."

Written By: philbo on 10/15/08 at 8:25 am

:D

Written By: MrCleveland on 10/15/08 at 1:23 pm

I would like to see The Monty Python guys do a skit about Bush.

I still think Bush would do better in Hollywood.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/16/08 at 7:36 am

I love it when the Python guys give their opinion.  Anyone see the video Michael Palin for President?

Check for new replies or respond here...