» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Joe the Plumber

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 10/18/08 at 12:33 pm

for US President!?

::)

Watching the BBC news last night which featured the latest from the (now getting very mean) US Presidential campaign, how come out of such a massive country there are only 2 choices; Barack Obama and John McCain.

judging by the comments I suspect the US public secretly just can't stomach the thought of a smart black American man sittin' in the White House..don't matter that he's probably far better educated than the average American..plus he has stunning wife - another Harvard graduate...gawd what would the great American public think of a black Mr and Mrs Obama occupying the White House!!  

What a pity Condoleeza couldn't run..yet another smart Afro-American and no redneck either!

Go Obama I hope you win!!

http://www.jewsonfirst.org/images/obama8.jpg

Subject: Re: Joe the Plumber

Written By: danootaandme on 10/19/08 at 4:41 am

Condoleeza would have had the same issues as Obama in a presidential race.  As to gender, I think people would have been having the same doubts about Hilary when it comes to pulling the lever.  This country is still in the past about their attitudes towards women and power.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 10/19/08 at 2:46 pm

Condoleeza would have had the same issues as Obama in a presidential race.  As to gender, I think people would have been having the same doubts about Hilary when it comes to pulling the lever.  This country is still in the past about their attitudes towards women and power.

Tragic isn't it.

That laughable crazy muppet puppet President Bush has held office for several years yet God knows he can barely follow an autocue never mind speeches written for him (does he even understand them?)  His intellectual ability would be dwarfed into insignificance by the likes of Rice or Obama. It is truly cringeworthy watching him on telly these days.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/19/08 at 3:04 pm

McCain just declared Joe the Plumber the real winner of last week's debate because he's the only one to get a straight answer out of Obama.  Just now in Ohio he's demonizing the Obama campaign's skepticism about Joe as an attack on small businessmen all over the country!

McCain:  He told Joe he wants to 'spread the wealth around.'
Crowd: Boooooo!!!!

Holy Toledo!
:D

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/20/08 at 6:59 am

McCain just declared Joe the Plumber the real winner of last week's debate because he's the only one to get a straight answer out of Obama.  Just now in Ohio he's demonizing the Obama campaign's skepticism about Joe as an attack on small businessmen all over the country!

McCain:  He told Joe he wants to 'spread the wealth around.'
Crowd: Boooooo!!!!

Holy Toledo!
:D

Did this surprise you?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/20/08 at 7:35 am

Did this surprise you?

When I stop being surprised at how stupid people are, I might become a very dangerous person!
:o

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/20/08 at 3:05 pm

I find it interesting that Joe the Plumber has done more interviews than Sarah Palin.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/20/08 at 8:01 pm

I find it interesting that Joe the Plumber has done more interviews than Sarah Palin.

Cat

Between Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber, Sarah Palin is the dumber!
:P

Written By: philbo on 10/21/08 at 4:13 am

He has more reason to: he's enjoying his time in the limelight; she knows that the more people hear her answer questions rather than read a speech that's been written for her, the more people have a chance of rumbling just how shallow she really is.

Gratuitous plug: did you mean this plumber-man Joe?

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/21/08 at 5:22 am

I was in Sprawlmart  yesterday and saw a plumber costume complete with fake butt and plumber crack...But I thought the best costume was the human whoppie cushion, my hubby should wear that.

Written By: danootaandme on 10/21/08 at 5:38 am

I was in Sprawlmart  yesterday and saw a plumber costume complete with fake butt and plumber crack...But I thought the best costume was the human whoppie cushion, my hubby should wear that.

LMAO  ;D

Written By: MrCleveland on 10/27/08 at 12:12 pm

I think someone should say "I'm Spartacus"!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/29/08 at 1:28 pm

OCTOBER SURPRISE!!!!

McCain is going to drop Sarah Palin for Joe the Plumber.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/29/08 at 1:31 pm

OCTOBER SURPRISE!!!!

Cat

Will there be a cabinet post for "Peter the Exterminator"?
Yes, McCain mentioned such a fellow this morning!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/29/08 at 1:52 pm

Will there be a cabinet post for "Peter the Exterminator"?
Yes, McCain mentioned such a fellow this morning!

I thought that the exterminator was Tom Delay.

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 10/29/08 at 4:31 pm

OCTOBER SURPRISE!!!!

Cat

Is this true or are you watching "The Daily Show" again?! ???

Written By: EthanM on 10/29/08 at 4:36 pm

Is this true or are you watching "The Daily Show" again?! ???

She probably thought of it on her own

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 10/30/08 at 1:41 am

OCTOBER SURPRISE!!!!

Here's an October surprise for you...

...vote for Al the Plumber in 2008!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Written By: Jessica on 10/30/08 at 9:33 am

^ :o

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif

Written By: MrCleveland on 10/30/08 at 3:19 pm

Say no to Crack!

Check for new replies or respond here...