» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!1111///11oneomgterrorist1111!

Written By: Tia on 10/21/08 at 11:36 am

he's using hypnosis to make you accept his secret messages of anti-american secret muslimness!

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

DON'T PUT ON A TINFOIL HAT! YOU FOOL! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO! IT ONLY AMPLIFIES THE MIND-CONTROL RAYS! CAN'T YOU SEE?

:o

Subject: Re: FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!1111///11oneomgterrorist1111!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/21/08 at 1:05 pm

In that case can I take lessons from Obama?  Despite what the article says a person would need at least a masters degree in Psych to pull it off.  Besides some Evangelicals are sighting conspiracy theory because the can't believe their loosing.

Subject: Re: FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!1111///11oneomgterrorist1111!

Written By: Foo Bar on 10/21/08 at 9:48 pm

Wow, just when you thought you'd seen it all...

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/Templecat/n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Just reading the URL for that PDF was enough to make me do that pear thing.  Out loud. 

Written By: Dagwood on 10/21/08 at 11:02 pm

In that case can I take lessons from Obama?  Despite what the article says a person would need at least a masters degree in Psych to pull it off.  Besides some Evangelicals are sighting conspiracy theory because the can't believe their loosing.

To be fair, I have seen that said about the Republicans stealing the election from Obama this time around. 

That "article" is ridiculous.  Somebody has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands. ;D

Written By: Macphisto on 10/22/08 at 12:15 am

It still can't be more hypnotizing than my avatar.

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/22/08 at 5:43 am

he's using hypnosis to make you accept his secret messages of anti-american secret muslimness!

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

DON'T PUT ON A TINFOIL HAT! YOU FOOL! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO! IT ONLY AMPLIFIES THE MIND-CONTROL RAYS! CAN'T YOU SEE?

:o

uh ou better get my hypnosis reflecting glasses on. and plug up my ears...... Damn tin foil hat never works. >:( >:( >:( >:(

Written By: danootaandme on 10/22/08 at 7:41 am

uh ou better get my hypnosis reflecting glasses on. and plug up my ears...... Damn tin foil hat never works. >:( >:( >:( >:(

How many times do I have to tell you that you have to get the heavy duty Reynolds Aluminum, not the cheap stuff,  and make sure it ties under the chin.  ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/22/08 at 10:56 pm

It still can't be more hypnotizing than my avatar.

I like your new avatar, butt....it reminds me of the old guy on Benny Hill!
:D

Check for new replies or respond here...