» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Crazy B Carvy-Face McCainiac Lady Thread

Written By: Tia on 10/24/08 at 3:07 pm

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/POLITICS/10/24/mccain.sticker/art.army.cnn.jpg

suddenly i know what i'm doing for halloween.

Subject: Re: Crazy B Carvy-Face McCainiac Lady Thread

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/24/08 at 3:15 pm

She just confessed she made the whole thing up.  They say she has a mental health history.  No seriously, I'm not trying to make a political statement.  Fox News jumped on that story.  Oh how brave she must of been against that heartless Obama supporter.  I knew it was fake all along.  Wonder if Fox will tell the tale of how she lied? ::)

Cutting herself was on thing but how could she have stood the pain of giving herself that shinner?

Written By: Tia on 10/24/08 at 3:22 pm

i can't wait to see what the daily show and colbert do with this. wonkette's been on a roll all day, it's hilarious. sad and frightening, but hilarious.

originally i thought this would just be a little blip but i changed my mind, i think this story is gonna linger. i think in 20 years that picture is gonna be in coffee table books about the 2000s.

Written By: Jessica on 10/24/08 at 4:24 pm

Dumbth.

Before I read the story, I was like, "WTH is the backwards "B" for?"  Now I understand.  *headdesk*

Written By: danootaandme on 10/24/08 at 4:45 pm

She went so far as to describe the African American(I bet that that is not how she phrased it) who perpetrated the crime. I think 99 percent of the rational people in the world knew this was made up, but not Sarah Palin, who called her personally. 

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/24/08 at 5:51 pm

She went so far as to describe the African American(I bet that that is not how she phrased it) who perpetrated the crime. I think 99 percent of the rational people in the world knew this was made up, but not Sarah Palin, who called her personally. 

What no Arab innuendo along with that.  It seems as if the only black man she ever met was a basketball player. Didn't she say he was like 6'4'?

McCain is too smart to have believed it.  Sarah obviously said "you poor baby".

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/24/08 at 7:19 pm

Where's Al Sharpton when you need him?
:D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/24/08 at 8:18 pm

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/POLITICS/10/24/mccain.sticker/art.mccain.supporter.wtae.jpg

No bruise.  Damn she did a great make-up job.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/24/08 at 9:18 pm

when I first saw it... all I could think of was Morton Downey Jr.  Remember how it was all written backwards on his face too.  IF you don't study your pop culture history, you're bound to repeat it.  She'd have been a toddler when that crap happened.

Written By: danootaandme on 10/25/08 at 9:13 am

when I first saw it... all I could think of was Morton Downey Jr.   Remember how it was all written backwards on his face too.  IF you don't study your pop culture history, you're bound to repeat it.  She'd have been a toddler when that crap happened.

I remember that one.  Now there was a real prince of a guy  ::)

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/25/08 at 8:20 pm

incidentally a woman did get attacked last week because of her political belief, and the attacker confessed

http://www.yestodemocracy.com/yes_to_democracy_no_to_pu/2008/10/in-all-the-faux-and-fox-outrage.html

however it never made Fox News so the "liberal" media outlets ignored it too. 

Written By: Foo Bar on 10/25/08 at 9:57 pm

Turns out her behavior was so erratic that even the a small group of Ron Paul folks kicked her out, all the way back in March.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2eatru8.jpg

Vetting.  In retrospect, it seems like a mistake to skip that part.

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/26/08 at 9:16 am

when I first saw it... all I could think of was Morton Downey Jr.  Remember how it was all written backwards on his face too.  IF you don't study your pop culture history, you're bound to repeat it.  She'd have been a toddler when that crap happened.

Ah Now theres a name I hadn't heard in a long time. Didn't he die from lung cancer years ago?

Written By: danootaandme on 10/27/08 at 8:24 am

Ah Now theres a name I hadn't heard in a long time. Didn't he die from lung cancer years ago?

Yeah, he went on to be an even bigger fool, then killed himself with cigarettes.  I googled him and found out a lot about him that I didn't know, like he was a rich and grew up in Hyannisport.  Talk about a waste of money and education!

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/28/08 at 9:16 am

Yeah, he went on to be an even bigger fool, then killed himself with cigarettes.  I googled him and found out a lot about him that I didn't know, like he was a rich and grew up in Hyannisport.  Talk about a waste of money and education!

Yeah no kidding he was so obnoxious . A total A hole

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/28/08 at 12:24 pm

Turns out her behavior was so erratic that even the a small group of Ron Paul folks kicked her out, all the way back in March.

Vetting.  In retrospect, it seems like a mistake to skip that part.

On her MySpace profile, where her screen name is "Italian Pajamas," Ms. Todd gives her occupation as "Being a badass." Next to her picture, she references the title of a song by the group Panic at the Disco: "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her cloths (sic) off," but adds to it "but its (sic) better if you do."

Among the books she lists as favorites: "The Scarlet Letter."

Classic!
:D :D :D

Maybe she could have a May-December romance with the 71-year-old knucklehead from the story Chucky posted.  They'd be quite a pair!

Written By: Foo Bar on 10/29/08 at 12:15 am

Maybe she could have a May-December romance with the 71-year-old knucklehead from the story Chucky posted.  They'd be quite a pair!

Brain Bleach needed for cleanup on thread 34598, stat!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/29/08 at 12:16 am

Brain Bleach needed for cleanup on thread 34598, stat!

How's that again?
???

Written By: Foo Bar on 10/29/08 at 1:54 am

How's that again?
???

Brain Bleach (defined) on Thread 34598 (you're soaking in it!).

To put it another way, what you did was kinda like me posting:

http://ripethings.com/crap/forums/failout2.jpg

and then saying "They invoke the image of a 71-year-old dude boinking a black-eyed, B-carved McCannanite whackjob into my brain?  You call Rule 34 on Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and Ann Coulter, with Ms. Coulter wearing the strap-on.  That's the Chicago way."

You're welcome, Max.  :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/29/08 at 12:55 pm

Brain Bleach (defined) on Thread 34598 (you're soaking in it!).

To put it another way, what you did was kinda like me posting:

http://ripethings.com/crap/forums/failout2.jpg

and then saying "They invoke the image of a 71-year-old dude boinking a black-eyed, B-carved McCannanite whackjob into my brain?  You call Rule 34 on Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and Ann Coulter, with Ms. Coulter wearing the strap-on.  That's the Chicago way."

You're welcome, Max.  :)

Heh heh!  The backwards B girl looks kinda like what would happen if Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi made a baby together...there's an image fer yer brain!
:P

Written By: Foo Bar on 10/30/08 at 9:19 pm

Heh heh!  The backwards B girl looks kinda like what would happen if Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi made a baby together...there's an image fer yer brain!

...but I already posted that pic!

Written By: Green Lantern on 10/30/08 at 10:08 pm

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/POLITICS/10/24/mccain.sticker/art.army.cnn.jpg

suddenly i know what i'm doing for halloween.

Reckons someone hit her, you say ?   

African American, you say ?  ???

Oh ... if only I was American. I'd definitely be voting ............

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1203/boxingkd8.jpg
For THIS guy ! (Go, Obama, go !  8)    :D    ;D  ) .

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/30/08 at 10:22 pm

Should have done an "O" for Obama...but she'd get that backwards too!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/31/08 at 11:25 am

Should have done an "O" for Obama...but she'd get that backwards too!

I think it was Anderson Cooper who made that point.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...