» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: The other Peterson that offed his wife sees a divorce lawyer...

Written By: Jessica on 11/18/08 at 5:58 pm

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is the background story:

Wiki about Drew and his wives

Why am I bringing it up now?  Because of this story:

Drew Peterson Sees Divorce Lawyer

I'm not sure what to say except that this latest development pissed me off.  For the past year, I have caught glimpses of this asshat on the news, and every time I see him, he's smug as hell.  He's an attention seeker, a media whore, and I really think that he's guilty as sin.  In this day and age, it would be all but impossible for his wife to disappear off the face of the planet.  I don't think she'd leave her kids.  And then there is the whole other story of his third wife's death....

Thoughts?  Comments?

Subject: Re: The other Peterson that offed his wife sees a divorce lawyer...

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/18/08 at 6:03 pm

His wife's desertion???  WTF.  If her killed her getting a divorce is not going to help his case.  UNLESS he was planning to marry again.  What a jerk. >:(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/19/08 at 1:00 pm

At this point, why would ANY woman want to marry him? It seems that being married to him is hazardous to her health.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 11/19/08 at 5:27 pm

because women are crazy.

Betcha the current wannabe Mrs. Peterson is thinking...

"She didn't love him right"
"He won't kill me because I'll be sooo good to him"
"He needs me I can fix him."

or

"She really did abandon him- how can anyone think he killed her...they're crazy"

yup... these women will always be out there.

Written By: Jessica on 01/31/09 at 10:37 am

His wife's desertion???  WTF.  If her killed her getting a divorce is not going to help his case.  UNLESS he was planning to marry again.  What a jerk. >:(

That was indeed the case.  He had another chick waiting in the wings.  BUT!!!  She wised up after this gem of an interview he gave on Nightline:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6631855

I like this part:

During the show, Peterson told Martin Bashir in the exclusive report that he likes the early romantic stages of each relationship, but eventually lost interest when "there was no excitement in the marriage anymore."
"The women I was involved with would change or wouldn't do anything to keep me happy as man. So the relationships broke down," said Peterson.
"What do you mean?" asked Bashir.
"Oh, romantically. They would get tied up with the kids and so forth and there was no excitement in the marriage," said Peterson. "I'm basically attracted to young, beautiful women with good personalities... That's what I'm attracted to."

Keep you happy as a MAN?!?!?!  Oh Drew, you can kiss my f*cking feminist ass on that one.

And if you wanted some excitement in your marriage after having children, why didn't you, you know, try to help out with them or something, like a NORMAL husband?

He's a fat ugly murdering pig, and I can see why most of his marriages ended in divorce....except for the two that didn't make it (although I think they were in the process of it).

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/31/09 at 12:46 pm

That was indeed the case.  He had another chick waiting in the wings.  BUT!!!  She wised up after this gem of an interview he gave on Nightline:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6631855

I like this part:

Keep you happy as a MAN?!?!?!  Oh Drew, you can kiss my f*cking feminist ass on that one.

And if you wanted some excitement in your marriage after having children, why didn't you, you know, try to help out with them or something, like a NORMAL husband?

He's a fat ugly murdering pig, and I can see why most of his marriages ended in divorce....except for the two that didn't make it (although I think they were in the process of it).

Well, I wouldn't be too happy if I was her pop!
::)

Written By: Jessica on 05/08/09 at 2:39 pm

He's been charged with murdering his third wife.  Righteous. 8)  Now if only they can throw charges at him for his fourth wife's "disappearance".

Of course, he's still a smug, self-absorbed twatwaffle.  His comments in this story make it sound like it's all one big joke to him.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/05/petersons-attorney-goes-on-new-media-blitz.html

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/08/09 at 2:43 pm

He's been charged with murdering his third wife.  Righteous. 8)  Now if only they can throw charges at him for his fourth wife's "disappearance".

Of course, he's still a smug, self-absorbed twatwaffle.  His comments in this story make it sound like it's all one big joke to him.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/05/petersons-attorney-goes-on-new-media-blitz.html

I saw it on the news and thought "wow Jess is going to be pleased."  You want that sucker to fry, maybe it'll happen.

Written By: Macphisto on 05/08/09 at 3:47 pm

Yeah, I noticed that too...  What is it with Petersons and killing their wives?

Written By: danootaandme on 05/09/09 at 5:55 am

...and one killed Lacey and the other (allegedly  ::) )killed Stacey!  What is that all about?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/09/09 at 12:10 pm

...and one killed Lacey and the other (allegedly  ::) )killed Stacey!  What is that all about?

I'll bet somewhere out there there's a gal named Tracy with a nuptial engagement to a fellow named Peterson, and she's thinking of calling the whole thing off!
:-\\

Written By: Jessica on 05/09/09 at 7:05 pm

I kid you not, there is a brand of sausage in this area called "Scott Petersen" (name of that asshat in California who killed his wife) sausage, and everytime I see it, I want to throw it. ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/09/09 at 7:31 pm

I kid you not, there is a brand of sausage in this area called "Scott Petersen" (name of that asshat in California who killed his wife) sausage, and everytime I see it, I want to throw it. ;D

Jeez, that's unfortunate branding!
;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/10/09 at 7:19 am

Think again.  Sausage throwing is what got Scott Petersen in all that trouble in the first place.

;D ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...