» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: You Down With O.P.P.?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/08/08 at 9:05 pm

Remember the old Naughty By Nature hip-hop anthem, OPP?

It has been running thru my mind all day.

Today at my company, two people were fired.  Seems that one of our executives was giving the jolly rodger to one of our customer service reps.  But the rep that he was partying with is also the wife of one of our most popular (and largest selling) sales reps.  They were both offered the opportunity to resign.  The popular sales rep, of course, remains on staff.

You down with O.P.P.
Yeah You know me
Who's Down with O.P.P.
All the homies!

Subject: Re: You Down With O.P.P.?

Written By: McDonald on 12/08/08 at 10:10 pm

For a second, I thought you were proselytising for the Ontario Provincial Police...

http://www.opp.ca/Intranetdev/groups/public/documents/intranet/opp_006753.jpg

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/08/08 at 10:20 pm

Not such a great idea...

;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/08/08 at 10:22 pm

great... now it's running through my head  

Fortunately I love the song!

;D

Written By: Jessica on 12/08/08 at 10:25 pm

Remember the old Naughty By Nature hip-hop anthem, OPP?

It has been running thru my mind all day.

Today at my company, two people were fired.  Seems that one of our executives was giving the jolly rodger to one of our customer service reps.  But the rep that he was partying with is also the wife of one of our most popular (and largest selling) sales reps.  They were both offered the opportunity to resign.  The popular sales rep, of course, remains on staff.

You down with O.P.P.
Yeah You know me
Who's Down with O.P.P.
All the homies!

And now I have to go listen to that song.

Dude, they actually fired an executive?  Awesome.

Check for new replies or respond here...