» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: 'Nanny' state? Actress Fran Drescher wants Hillary Clinton's Senate seat

Written By: gumbypiz on 12/09/08 at 6:56 pm

Oh man! ???
I'd like to say I can't believe it, but after all we've been through lately, the economy, the election, multi billion dollar bailouts to mismanaged and corrupt corporations...well, can't say its not possible...

Fran Drescher is serious about becoming the next junior senator from New York  ::)

Subject: Re: 'Nanny' state? Actress Fran Drescher wants Hillary Clinton's Senate seat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/09/08 at 7:41 pm

Should prove to be interesting.

Subject: Re: 'Nanny' state? Actress Fran Drescher wants Hillary Clinton's Senate seat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/09/08 at 8:41 pm

I'd vote for Fran!
8)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/09/08 at 10:41 pm

Fran is not a stranger to Washington.  She lobbys for cancer research.  I'd vote for her over Hillary.  However doesn't Carolyn Kennedy want that seat too.?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/10/08 at 12:54 am

Drescher was in "This is Spinal Tap," Kennedy wasn't.  That clinches it for me!

Written By: thereshegoes on 12/10/08 at 3:33 pm

As long as we don't have to hear her voice...

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/10/08 at 3:34 pm

As long as we don't have to hear her voice...

But think how powerful her filibusters could be!  If the party wants something, they'd just have her start a filibuster and then the opposition would be like "OKAY OKAY, we give up!!!"

:D

Written By: thereshegoes on 12/10/08 at 3:37 pm

But think how powerful her filibusters could be!  If the party wants something, they'd just have her start a filibuster and then the opposition would be like "OKAY OKAY, we give up!!!"

:D

That and making everyone listen to BARBRA over and over again.

Written By: Macphisto on 12/10/08 at 5:53 pm

I'm sure Fran is a good person, but her voice annoys the hell out of me.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/12/08 at 11:35 pm

The White Album, what was that?  There was nothing on that gwaadeeam covah!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/13/08 at 4:47 pm

A jewish New Yorker with the voice to match.  Annoying maybe, but no one can deny she's not a New Yorker. :)

Written By: Zeb on 12/19/08 at 4:11 pm

Oh it is so on!! Fran vs. Caroline.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/19/08 at 4:38 pm

Oh it is so on!! Fran vs. Caroline.   ;D

"Sweet Caroline" is a great campaign song.  I can't think of any Fran songs, though.
:-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...