» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Iraqi journalist throws shoes at President Bush!

Written By: ninny on 12/14/08 at 2:37 pm

BAGHDAD – On an Iraq trip shrouded in secrecy and marred by dissent, President George W. Bush on Sunday hailed progress in the war that defines his presidency and got a size-10 reminder of his unpopularity when a man hurled two shoes at him during a news conference.

"This is the end!" shouted the protester, later identified as Muntadar al-Zeidi, a correspondent for Al-Baghdadia television, an Iraqi-owned station based in Cairo, Egypt.

Bush ducked both shoes as they whizzed past his head and landed with a thud against the wall behind him.

"All I can report," Bush joked later, "is a size 10."

The U.S. president visited the Iraqi capital just 37 days before he hands the war off to President-elect Barack Obama, who has pledged to end it. The president wanted to highlight a drop in violence in a nation still riven by ethnic strife and to celebrate a recent U.S.-Iraq security agreement, which calls for U.S. troops to withdraw from Iraq by the end of 2011.

In many ways, the unannounced trip was a victory lap without a clear victory. Nearly 150,000 U.S. troops remain in Iraq fighting a war that is intensely disliked across the globe. More than 4,209 members of the U.S. military have died in the conflict, which has cost U.S. taxpayers $576 billion since it began five years and nine months ago.

Polls show most Americans believe the U.S. erred in invading Iraq in 2003. Bush ordered the nation into war against Saddam Hussein's Iraq while citing intelligence claiming the Mideast nation harbored weapons of mass destruction. The weapons were never found, the intelligence was discredited, Bush's credibility with U.S. voters plummeted and Saddam was captured and executed.

"There is still more work to be done," Bush said after his meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, adding that the security pact puts Iraq on solid footing.

"The war is not over," Bush said, adding that "it is decisively on it's way to being won."

It was at that point the journalist stood up and threw a shoe. Bush ducked, and it narrowly missed his head. The second shoe came quickly, and Bush ducked again while several Iraqis grabbed the man and dragged him to the floor.

In Iraqi culture, throwing shoes at someone is a sign of contempt. Iraqis whacked a statue of Saddam Hussein with their shoes after U.S. marines toppled it to the ground after the 2003 invasion.

Subject: Re: Iraqi journalist throws shoes at President Bush!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/14/08 at 2:50 pm

He missed . . . oh darn.  There are more Iraqis that don't like Americans being there than the media has people believe.

Written By: Tam on 12/14/08 at 3:11 pm

"The war is not over," Bush said, adding that "it is decisively on it's way to being won."

Won? What kind of Moronic *&^%^%$*^ AARGH!!!

Clearly there isn't a winner in this situation. >:(

You would think the shoe could have hit since Bush has such a BIG FRICKEN HEAD!!! >:( >:(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/14/08 at 3:53 pm

I would like to throw something else at Bush-like "the book".

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/14/08 at 4:32 pm

I really hope that reporter gets his.

I worry more for Obama, he may get more than a shoe thrown at his head!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/14/08 at 4:38 pm

Hey, you've gotta give props to ol' W: He has some quick reflexes for a 62 year-old man.  :D :D :D

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/14/08 at 4:45 pm

Hey, you've gotta give props to ol' W: He has some quick reflexes for a 62 year-old man.  :D :D :D

Well...his dad parachuted off a plane on his 80th birthday. I wonder what his son will do for his 80th birthday...if he gets to see it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/14/08 at 6:22 pm

A shoe thrown at me by a mean old man. I get my dinner from a garbage can.

Cat

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/15/08 at 12:18 am

The only way that moment could have been any funnier is if someone had dubbed in some Eddie Murphy overtop of it.

"Ya missed me, biatch!"
  - Eddie Murphy

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/15/08 at 12:47 am

A shoe thrown at me by a mean old man. I get my dinner from a garbage can.

Cat

Karma +1 for Stray Cat Strut!
;)

The interrupted afternoon programming to bring us the news!

Many years ago a friend from Israel told me a big insult in Arab culture is: "You are your father's shoe!"

Thus, throwing ones shoes at another is a statement of utmost contempt.  Calling somebody a "dog" is also considered quite denigrating there as well.

I don't know what life is going to be like for that 29-year-old journalist, but I wouldn't want to be in his....shoes.
:-\\

Written By: whistledog on 12/15/08 at 12:49 am

Did you see the look on Bush's face after the guy threw the shoes?  It's almost like he wanted to say "Ha!  Ya missed me ya stupid son of a bitch :P "

For some reason, when the SS guys tackled the shoe thrower, I was waiting for him to say "Don't taze me bro!" ;D

Written By: philbo on 12/15/08 at 5:31 am

I don't know what life is going to be like for that 29-year-old journalist, but I wouldn't want to be in his....shoes.

Well, he's not in them now, is he?

I'd be surprised if anything much happens to him: Maliki isn't GWB's biggest fan, either.

Written By: danootaandme on 12/15/08 at 6:08 am

I really hope that reporter gets his.

He is probably a hero in his country.  Heck, he is probably a hero in this one!

Written By: Paul on 12/15/08 at 7:51 am

The Sun's headline?

'George Double-shoes Bush'...

Do they really employ someone to come up with these gems?  ???

Written By: ninny on 12/15/08 at 8:07 am

He is probably a hero in his country.  Heck, he is probably a hero in this one!

He is! they are demanding his release.They quoted are freedom of speech as one reason why.

Written By: danootaandme on 12/15/08 at 9:00 am

He is! they are demanding his release.They quoted are freedom of speech as one reason why.

Well, that is kind of a stretch, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of attempted assault.  We can pardon his actions and give him a medal.

Written By: ninny on 12/15/08 at 9:04 am

Well, that is kind of a stretch, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of attempted assault.   We can pardon his actions and give him a medal.

I wonder how much trouble he would be in if he actually hit him.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/15/08 at 1:05 pm

;)

Many years ago a friend from Israel told me a big insult in Arab culture is: "You are your father's shoe!"

Thus, throwing ones shoes at another is a statement of utmost contempt.  Calling somebody a "dog" is also considered quite denigrating there as well.

Yeah, I knew that throwing your shoes at someone is probably the worse insult an Arab can give someone.

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/15/08 at 1:22 pm

Yeah, I knew that throwing your shoes at someone is probably the worse insult an Arab can give someone.

Cat

Worse than, say, a Ziploc bag full of camel poo?  :o :o :o

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/15/08 at 1:24 pm

Worse than, say, a Ziploc bag full of camel poo?   :o :o :o

Well, when you have a pile of "poo" standing at the podium, how is camel poo any worse?

Cat

Written By: Tia on 12/15/08 at 1:34 pm

what's even worse is when bush tries to diffuse the sitch with that lame joke about it being a size 10 shoe.

best story ever!

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/15/08 at 4:55 pm

;)

Max,

Your shoe-phone can be used to hit Bush...if you STILL want to. ;)

Written By: philbo on 12/15/08 at 5:25 pm

Do you think if that journalist were to stand for election, he'd be a shoe-in?  Especially if he were the sole candidate.

It might only prove what a heel he is, though.  I think I might be talking cobblers...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/15/08 at 5:27 pm

Do you think if that journalist were to stand for election, he'd be a shoe-in?  Especially if he were the sole candidate.

It might only prove what a heel he is, though.  I think I might be talking cobblers...

BOO HISS!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Macphisto on 12/15/08 at 6:27 pm

It must be another idiosyncrasy of the religion of peace.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/15/08 at 8:51 pm

Worse than, say, a Ziploc bag full of camel poo?   :o :o :o

Hey they cook their meat with that stuff!  It's true, it's too hard to get wood out there in the desert!
:D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/15/08 at 9:51 pm

Hey they cook their meat with that stuff!  It's true, it's too hard to get wood out there in the desert!

I imagine it would be pretty hard to get wood if all the women were covered from head to toe in burkas.  :o :o :o

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/16/08 at 2:04 am

I imagine it would be pretty hard to get wood if all the women were covered from head to toe in burkas.   :o :o :o

You'd be surprised, they show a little ankle, and SCHWING!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/naughty.gif

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/16/08 at 2:33 am

So all I wanna know Max, is .....

http://www.inthe00s.com/avatars_custom/avatar_163.png

Did you miss (? ) ....

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1528/avatar163xr3.jpg

too ?  ::)    ???    :P

;D

Written By: ninny on 12/16/08 at 7:25 am

Here is an update

BAGHDAD – The journalist who threw his shoes at U.S. President George W. Bush was handed over to the Iraqi military, an Iraqi official said, as hundreds took to the streets Tuesday for a second day demanding his release.

Muntadhar al-Zeidi was turned over by the prime minister's security guards to face further investigation by the military command in charge of enforcing security in Baghdad, the official told The Associated Press.

Al-Zeidi was initially taken into custody by Iraqi security and interrogated about whether anybody had paid him to throw his shoes at Bush during a news conference Sunday in Baghdad, according to the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the media.

He could face charges of insulting a foreign leader and the Iraqi prime minister, who was standing next to Bush. The offense carries a maximum penalty of two years in jail.

In Mosul, Iraq's third largest city located north of Baghdad, an estimated 1,000 protesters carried banners and chanted slogans demanding al-Zeidi's release.

A couple of hundred more also protested Tuesday in Nasiriyah, a Shiite city about 200 miles southeast of Baghdad, and Fallujah, a Sunni area west of the capital.

"Muntadhar al-Zeidi has expressed the feelings and ambitions of the Iraqi people toward the symbol of tyranny," said Nassar Afrawi, a protester in Nasiriyah.

In Baghdad, the head of the Iraqi Union of Journalists described al-Zeidi's action as "strange and unprofessional" but urged Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to give him clemency.

"Even if he has committed a mistake, the government and the judiciary are broad-minded and we hope they consider his release because he has a family and he is still young," Mouyyad al-Lami told Associated Press Television News. "We hope this case ends before going to court."

The protests came a day after tens of thousands in throughout Iraq demonstrated in support of al-Zeidi, whose action earned him hero status throughout the Arab world.

That reflects Arab animosity toward Bush for the 2003 invasion of Iraq and dissatisfaction with the president's handling of foreign policy matters in the Middle East

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/16/08 at 7:30 am

Two years for throwing a shoe ..... at one of  the world's biggest mistakes ?  Just imagine, how many extra years he might've got, if those shoe's had stepped in dog crap, before being thrown ?

Written By: ninny on 12/16/08 at 7:42 am

Two years for throwing a shoe ..... at one of  the world's biggest mistakes ?  Just imagine, how many extra years he might've got, if those shoe's had stepped in dog crap, before being thrown ?

Maybe if he hit him,he would of gotten time off his sentence....he got 2 years because he missed ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/16/08 at 7:48 am

Maybe if he hit him,he would of gotten time his sentence....he got 2 years because he missed ;D

So near, and yet so far.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/16/08 at 12:04 pm

Maybe if he hit him,he would of gotten time off his sentence....he got 2 years because he missed ;D

Actually, he hasn't gotten anything yet.  I hope he gets off scot free, and with a new pair of shoes.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/16/08 at 1:23 pm

The Iraqis consider him a national hero.  I can't say as I blame them. :)

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/16/08 at 1:23 pm

So all I wanna know Max, is .....

http://www.inthe00s.com/avatars_custom/avatar_163.png

Did you miss (? ) ....

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1528/avatar163xr3.jpg

too ?   ::)    ???     :P

;D

I just made a similar quote like that earlier.

I know many people's opinions on Bush are more sour than lemons (including mine), but IMO it was disrespectful to throw anything at a leader. Even if it's a lame-ass-duck President.

It seems that Bush has balls to go to an area that's in War, I haven't seen Nixon nor LBJ go to Vietnam! The only President next to Bush that went to a War Scene Area was FDR!

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/16/08 at 1:54 pm

Yeah    ::) ... and I didn't bother to look through a coupla pages ... to find that out.

I just figured .... nobody else is gonna supply the VISUAL like I did !

:P

;D

Written By: EthanM on 12/16/08 at 2:18 pm

Are they going to search for the person who ordered the shoe-toss: "al-zeidi, show them what you do"

Written By: gumbypiz on 12/16/08 at 4:02 pm

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/foto/afb72b85_bushzwartwit.gif

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/16/08 at 4:10 pm

8)    ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/16/08 at 4:11 pm

I know many people's opinions on Bush are more sour than lemons (including mine), but IMO it was disrespectful to throw anything at a leader. Even if it's a lame-ass-duck President.

It seems that Bush has balls to go to an area that's in War, I haven't seen Nixon nor LBJ go to Vietnam! The only President next to Bush that went to a War Scene Area was FDR!

Actually, LBJ did go to Vietnam.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/272805142_90270dccd6.jpg?v=0

http://www.businessimagegroup.com/presidentialimages.com/images/LBJ/LBJ_vietnam_decorating_400.jpg

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/16/08 at 4:21 pm

That just made my day!!!!  Karma+1 :)

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/16/08 at 4:52 pm

Actually, LBJ did go to Vietnam.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/272805142_90270dccd6.jpg?v=0

http://www.businessimagegroup.com/presidentialimages.com/images/LBJ/LBJ_vietnam_decorating_400.jpg

Thanks for clearing the air up on that...even though LBJ is probably real arrogant.

And Karma for you on pointing that out for me!

Written By: danootaandme on 12/17/08 at 7:05 am

Thanks for clearing the air up on that...even though LBJ is probably real arrogant.

He was a better man than bush

Written By: ninny on 12/17/08 at 9:38 am

He was a better man than bush

Didn't he pass the cival rights act of 1964,and denounced The KKK...so that alone makes him better than Bush.

Written By: danootaandme on 12/17/08 at 10:32 am

Didn't he pass the cival rights act of 1964,and denounced The KKK...so that alone makes him better than Bush.

;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/17/08 at 11:17 am

Damn..... He ducked....

Written By: Tia on 12/17/08 at 11:24 am

Damn..... He ducked....
maybe someone else will take a shot at it. how awesome would it be if bush weren't able to ever have another press conference abroad because there was always some character willing to pitch a shoe at him? ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/17/08 at 12:52 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5kGUW6M7W0

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/17/08 at 2:06 pm

Yeah, but like W, LBJ came into office during a time of peace, prosperity and relative stability, got us bogged down in an unnecessary and unpopular war, and ultimately turned this country into a complete clusterf*ck by the time he left office.

Perhaps I might be making a sweeping generalization but as far as I'm concerned, if there's one lesson to be learned here it's that we should never, never, never, never, never again let a Texan get anywhere near the White House.  >:(

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/17/08 at 2:14 pm

Yeah, but like W, LBJ came into office during a time of peace, prosperity and relative stability, got us bogged down in an unnecessary and unpopular war, and ultimately turned this country into a complete clusterf*ck by the time he left office.

Perhaps I might be making a sweeping generalization but as far as I'm concerned, if there's one lesson to be learned here it's that we should never, never, never, never, never again let a Texan get anywhere near the White House.  >:(

Well, actually Kennedy first sent troops to Nam.  LBJ continued and amplified those policies.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/17/08 at 4:39 pm

Well, actually Kennedy first sent troops to Nam.  LBJ continued and amplified those policies.

He sent the Green Beret in right?

Written By: Tia on 12/17/08 at 4:46 pm

in fact i believe truman and eisenhower both sent military advisors to vietnam. after they drove out the french it became more of an issue of whether the US was going to allow the old colonial presence in vietnam to melt away and if so, what was going to take its place; particularly after what happened in china in 49 i think early on the US might have actually been genuinely concerned about communist expansion in the region but it snowballed out of control and it's harder than it seems to pin it on one particular president. it's more like the attempt to promote a foreign policy philosophy that turned out to be defective.

Written By: Davester on 12/18/08 at 1:11 am

They were both nice throws.  Straight, fast with a gentle arc.  Almost like the shoes were rifled.  Duby was just too fast...

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/18/08 at 2:41 pm

They were both nice throws.  Straight, fast with a gentle arc.  Almost like the shoes were rifled.  Duby was just too fast...

He was a cheerleader, what would you expect?!

Written By: ninny on 12/18/08 at 3:01 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/fields504/gwb.jpg

Give me a Y......Y  give me a A....A give me a L....L give me a E...E
What's that spell '?
?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/18/08 at 3:45 pm

I was a cheerleader, too.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/18/08 at 4:08 pm

I was a cheerleader, too.  :-\\

Cat

I didn't mean it like that, I mean Bush is more like this guy!...

http://members.tripod.com/wliias8_sam/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/willspartancheerleader.jpg

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/18/08 at 4:15 pm

I didn't mean it like that, I mean Bush is more like this guy!...

http://members.tripod.com/wliias8_sam/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/willspartancheerleader.jpg

Try again. I can't see the photo.

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/18/08 at 4:17 pm

Try again. I can't see the photo.

Cat

Hmm...it worked on mine. (Are you using IE)?

BTW-It's the Will Ferrel Character!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/18/08 at 4:20 pm

Hmm...it worked on mine. (Are you using IE)?

BTW-It's the Will Ferrel Character!

Nope-hate IE. I'm using Firefox.

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/18/08 at 4:23 pm

Nope-hate IE. I'm using Firefox.

Cat

IE is just like Bush to you, huh?

Well...now I know you loathe IE.

http://www.americasbestonline.net/peoplemagspartans.jpg

Does that work?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/18/08 at 4:31 pm

IE is just like Bush to you, huh?

Well...now I know you loathe IE.

http://www.americasbestonline.net/peoplemagspartans.jpg

Does that work?

Yup-that works.

Cat

Written By: gumbypiz on 12/18/08 at 8:01 pm

Wanna throw some shoes of your own?

Give it a try here at Sock And Awe

:D ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 12/18/08 at 8:31 pm

I'm with you.  As a matter of fact I'd like to give the whole state back to Mexico, but I don't think they'd take it.

Written By: Davester on 12/19/08 at 5:20 am

Great idea.  Now everyone can be a shoe terrorist.  13 was my best of two rounds...

Written By: Davester on 12/19/08 at 5:32 am

maybe someone else will take a shot at it. how awesome would it be if bush weren't able to ever have another press conference abroad because there was always some character willing to pitch a shoe at him? ;D

It appears Shoe Guy is looking at 15 years imprisonment, besides suffering a rifle butt to the head and a broken arm, in the post shoeing scuffle...

15 years for throwing his shoes at that dork?!  If that's what you get for throwing shoes don't expect the next guy to use anything short of an RPG...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/08 at 12:50 pm

That is great. Karma for posting it.

Cat

Written By: ninny on 12/19/08 at 1:22 pm

Rats my computer is not working right so it took forever to download it.

Written By: ninny on 12/22/08 at 6:34 am

I just read an article that said his (the journalist) brother visited him him,and that they beat him and forced him to apologize to Bush.He also said he would do it again if given the chance.

Slideshow: Iraq  Play Video Video: Iraqi shoe thrower's family protest Reuters  Play Video Video: Bush shoe throwing game sold on eBay Reuters BAGHDAD – The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at President George W. Bush says he would do it again and that he was forced to write a letter of apology after being tortured in jail, the journalist's brother claimed Monday.

Muntadhar al-Zeidi's outburst during a Dec. 14 news conference with Bush and Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has been repeatedly broadcast worldwide, making him a symbol for opponents of the U.S.-led invasion and occupation of Iraq. Thousands of Iraqis have rallied to demand his release.

The prime minister's office said last week that al-Zeidi had written a letter of apology and asked al-Maliki to recommend a pardon. But his brother, Uday al-Zeidi, told The Associated Press that the letter was written against the journalist's will.

"He told me that he has no regret because of what he did and that he would do it again," Uday al-Zeidi said by telephone.

He said he visited his brother in jail on Sunday and found him with a missing tooth and cigarette burns on his ears. Muntadhar al-Zeidi told his brother that jailers also doused the journalist with cold water while he was naked, Uday al-Zeidi said.

The investigating judge in the case has said that the journalist was beaten around the face and eyes when he was wrestled to the ground after throwing the shoes.

But Uday al-Zeidi claims his brother was severely tortured.

Written By: philbo on 12/22/08 at 6:49 am

Or another one:

http://picayune.uclick.com/comics/tmqui/2008/tmqui081222.gif

Written By: danootaandme on 12/22/08 at 6:55 am

Dick Cheney must have been in the audience

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/22/08 at 10:00 am

Dick Cheney must have been in the audience

One last ruthless harrah for Dick. :P

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/22/08 at 9:05 pm

*Reuters*  Play Video Video: Bush shoe throwing game sold on eBay

Hopefully our journalist friend will get a cut of the royalties, and become a 'squillionaire' ?

8)      ;D

Written By: Macphisto on 12/27/08 at 12:17 pm

I just read an article that said his (the journalist) brother visited him him,and that they beat him and forced him to apologize to Bush.He also said he would do it again if given the chance.

Slideshow: Iraq  Play Video Video: Iraqi shoe thrower's family protest Reuters  Play Video Video: Bush shoe throwing game sold on eBay Reuters BAGHDAD – The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at President George W. Bush says he would do it again and that he was forced to write a letter of apology after being tortured in jail, the journalist's brother claimed Monday.

Muntadhar al-Zeidi's outburst during a Dec. 14 news conference with Bush and Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has been repeatedly broadcast worldwide, making him a symbol for opponents of the U.S.-led invasion and occupation of Iraq. Thousands of Iraqis have rallied to demand his release.

The prime minister's office said last week that al-Zeidi had written a letter of apology and asked al-Maliki to recommend a pardon. But his brother, Uday al-Zeidi, told The Associated Press that the letter was written against the journalist's will.

"He told me that he has no regret because of what he did and that he would do it again," Uday al-Zeidi said by telephone.

He said he visited his brother in jail on Sunday and found him with a missing tooth and cigarette burns on his ears. Muntadhar al-Zeidi told his brother that jailers also doused the journalist with cold water while he was naked, Uday al-Zeidi said.

The investigating judge in the case has said that the journalist was beaten around the face and eyes when he was wrestled to the ground after throwing the shoes.

It's Arabic justice...  why is anyone surprised?  Think of what would've happened if he had done this in Saudi Arabia.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/27/08 at 12:32 pm

"I don't know what his beef is" says a lot about Bush.
::)

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/27/08 at 6:00 pm

The Prophet Ezekiel used sheesh as fuel!

9 "Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side. 10 Weigh out twenty shekels of food to eat each day and eat it at set times. 11 Also measure out a sixth of a hin of water and drink it at set times. 12 Eat the food as you would a barley cake; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel."

It was in the Bible!

Written By: philbo on 12/27/08 at 6:57 pm

Yes, it does... he's obviously not inhabiting the same reality as the rest of the world.

Written By: Davester on 12/28/08 at 8:36 pm

There's just no pleasing some people, sheesh...

Written By: Red Ant on 01/01/09 at 3:02 am

There's a flash game out where you try to throw shoes at Bush.

signature banned as well

Check for new replies or respond here...