» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Another Chapter In The Sarah Palin Saga

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/08 at 12:58 pm

Well, it seems that the mother of Levi Johnston who is supposed to be Sarah Palin's future son-in-law was busted for drugs.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/19/levi-johnstons-mother-arrested-drug-charges/

Cat

Subject: Re: Another Chapter In The Sarah Palin Saga

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/19/08 at 1:21 pm

She's probably the type that likes to share the drugs with the family.  Just a matter of time before Levi gets nailed.  Of course Sarah will say "our extended family has problems like every other American family . . . please respect our privacy.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/19/08 at 1:59 pm

Wow....

The "liberal media elite" will be all over it!

;D    ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/19/08 at 2:51 pm

Wow....

The "liberal media elite" will be all over it!

;D    ::)

Imagine if it was Biden's in-laws!
::)

She's probably the type that likes to share the drugs with the family.  Just a matter of time before Levi gets nailed.  Of course Sarah will say "our extended family has problems like every other American family . . . please respect our privacy.

And she would be right...except the GOP likes to be the party of public scolds and pushes Leave it to Beaver "values" on the rest of us.  Therefore, when it turns out their families have the same problems as everybody else, we're inclined to say, "Hey, just a minute now!"

It's like I said about Noelle Bush forging scrips and habitual pill-taking.  I've known lots of people with substance abuse problems, including close friends and family, that's why I don't favor treating addicts like violent criminals.  Ms. Bush was no exception.  However, she was to the Republicans, as was Rush.  If the addict is from your family or mine, throw the book at him.  If he's from Belle Haven, oh, then the poor guy needs compassion and a plush treatment program!

Check for new replies or respond here...