» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Richardson Drops Out

Written By: danootaandme on 01/04/09 at 6:04 pm

The beginning of the end of the honeymoon

Subject: Re: Richardson Drops Out

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/09 at 6:22 pm

I read that-Bummer.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/04/09 at 6:33 pm

No doubt this, like the Blajoevich scandal, was set in motion by the evil Bush Administration.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/04/09 at 9:32 pm

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/darkuslordus/Smilies/no.gif  My hopes, my dreams.  Bill how could you!!! :\'( 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/05/09 at 1:28 am

No doubt this, like the Blajoevich scandal, was set in motion by the evil Bush Administration.

Blago's as crazy as a sh*thouse rat.  If that man offers you a glass of Kool-Aid, do not accept it!  Would make no difference if it was the Socrates Administration!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/happy6.gif

Written By: danootaandme on 01/05/09 at 6:52 am

Blago's as crazy as a sh*thouse rat.  If that man offers you a glass of Kool-Aid, do not accept it!  Would make no difference if it was the Socrates Administration!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/happy6.gif

But he just may get away with it.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/05/09 at 10:57 am

But he just may get away with it.

I observe politicians don't really like to see other politicians get punished 'cos they're ALL crooks!  Harrass your enemies, yes.  Ruin their careers, yes.  But please, let's not set legal precedents shall we?

Sorry, feeling a little cynical this morning!
;)

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/05/09 at 1:54 pm

The comparison between Blowjobovich and Richardson is a bit premature.  Richardson is being investigated, but hasn't been indited.  He claims he did nothing wrong. 

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/05/09 at 5:09 pm

The comparison between Blowjobovich and Richardson is a bit premature.  Richardson is being investigated, but hasn't been indited.  He claims he did nothing wrong. 

Blowjobovich refused to step down even when it was found he was guilty.  Richardson IMO was forced out because he might be guilty.  I have to wonder who's going to be axed next because the Democrats want a squeaky clean administration.

Check for new replies or respond here...