» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Are we telling tales(lying)already Obama?

Written By: saver on 01/20/09 at 12:07 am

By now, people mayhave heard the Ms. Biden slip on the NATIONAL OPRAH SHOW...which she stated 'Joe had a choice of Sec. of Stae or VP...' to which she was shushed as if telling tales out of school...

Which brings to mind Mr. Obama saying Hillary C. was his ONLY choice for Sec. of State ..

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS..OR IS THIS THE START????

???

Subject: Re: Are we telling tales(lying)already Obama?

Written By: Mushroom on 01/20/09 at 12:11 am

And do you expect them to be any different from any other politicians?

He has already done things he said he would not do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS-TnM

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/20/09 at 12:16 am

Welcome back, Saver!

The Bidens are like the obnoxious friends you still have from college who will tell your kids, "Your dad flunked his calculus final, 'coz me and him were up all night tripping balls on LSD!"
:D

Written By: Jessica on 01/20/09 at 12:25 am

What's up, iSaver?

Written By: saver on 01/20/09 at 2:22 am

And do you expect them to be any different from any other politicians?

He has already done things he said he would not do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS-TnM

As mentioned I was planning to maybe check back in when the 'new guy' starts...
iSaver?  Guess some are still trying to relate me to the other blogger..who even related stories to me..
(Often imitated but never duplicated)

Hi all... glad we're so far on the same page with the outlook of the politicians as usual..so nothing more to complain about.

I am parking my apolitical butt on the sidelines..let Barack do his thing and I'll be reading but most likely not commenting on this thread/subject of relig. and Pol.

Hey, just read an astrologer is saying they see Mr./Pres. O as a second termer..

Bye all...

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/20/09 at 12:43 pm

By now, people mayhave heard the Ms. Biden slip on the NATIONAL OPRAH SHOW...which she stated 'Joe had a choice of Sec. of Stae or VP...' to which she was shushed as if telling tales out of school...

Which brings to mind Mr. Obama saying Hillary C. was his ONLY choice for Sec. of State ..

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS..OR IS THIS THE START????

???

Speaking from the (supposedly) most moderate person on here...Obama has now promoted himself to a Politician.

I could move to Canada, but we may now be Canada.

Written By: Macphisto on 01/20/09 at 1:02 pm

Welcome back, Saver!

The Bidens are like the obnoxious friends you still have from college who will tell your kids, "Your dad flunked his calculus final, 'coz me and him were up all night tripping balls on LSD!"
:D

Eh...  despite his gaffs, I like Joe.  He's kind of like Bulworth as a real politician.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 01/20/09 at 6:46 pm

Eh...  despite his gaffs, I like Joe.  He's kind of like Bulworth as a real politician.

Yeah, what's up with people always having to be hush hush... why can't we all be real sometimes?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/20/09 at 7:12 pm

I like Joe too.  His gaffs are kind of endearing.  The Daily Show started a Biden segment called "Sloppy Joes," which is a great title.  Breaks me up!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/toothy10.gif

Written By: Davester on 01/20/09 at 7:35 pm

As mentioned I was planning to maybe check back in when the 'new guy' starts...
iSaver?  Guess some are still trying to relate me to the other blogger..who even related stories to me..
(Often imitated but never duplicated)

Hi all... glad we're so far on the same page with the outlook of the politicians as usual..so nothing more to complain about.

I am parking my apolitical butt on the sidelines..let Barack do his thing and I'll be reading but most likely not commenting on this thread/subject of relig. and Pol.

Hey, just read an astrologer is saying they see Mr./Pres. O as a second termer..

Bye all...

Don't fret, saver.  He has to be careful.  If he tries to shove a strong liberal agenda down our throats, it's all over...

I don't envy him his job...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/20/09 at 7:39 pm

Don't fret, saver.  He has to be careful.  If he tries to shove a strong liberal agenda down our throats, it's all over...

I don't envy him his job...

Heh, heh, I gotta a strong liberal agenda too!

Written By: Davester on 01/20/09 at 7:42 pm

Heh, heh, I gotta a strong liberal agenda too!

I got your strong liberal agenda right 'ere, pal..!

Written By: Macphisto on 01/20/09 at 8:23 pm

I like Joe too.  His gaffs are kind of endearing.  The Daily Show started a Biden segment called "Sloppy Joes," which is a great title.  Breaks me up!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/toothy10.gif

Man, I really need to start watching that again.  I don't actually have TV, so the only time I usually catch it is when I'm over at my parents' house.

Check for new replies or respond here...