» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Stormfront.org

Written By: Jessica on 03/01/09 at 12:24 pm

So while looking for something on Google today, I ran across the Stormfront messageboard (a White Nationalist board).  I haven't had time to peruse it all, but I read their forum guidelines, and their first rule is this:

No profanity. Avoid racial epithets.

I'm howling. ;D

This post is not really something thought provoking, but I just found that truly hilarious.  If I run across any other gems while looking through it, I'll post them back here.

Oh wait, this thread is pretty entertaining:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=576427

*edit*  Mods, if you feel this isn't a good topic or whatever, feel free to take it down or tell me to remove it.  I'm just in a silly mood this morning. :)

Subject: Re: Stormfront.org

Written By: Macphisto on 03/01/09 at 12:47 pm

LOL...  nice

I like how there appears to be some sort of schism going on between the White Nationalists and neocons.

Like, one of the guys posted something about how people think he's a liberal for questioning our foreign policy.  It's like...  man, even the White Nationalists seem to be engaging in more critical thinking than the neocons.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/01/09 at 2:29 pm

I know all about these clowns.  Stormfront will use an economic depression to recruit new members to their racism.  The more scared people get the more likely they are to lash out. 
::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/01/09 at 3:41 pm

I know all about these clowns.  Stormfront will use an economic depression to recruit new members to their racism.  The more scared people get the more likely they are to lash out. 
::)

Yep, with Great Depression II on the doorstep, the blacks, jews, catholics will all become fodder once more for the KKK's vitriol.  8-P

Written By: EthanM on 03/01/09 at 11:37 pm

Jungle music? Seriously? And this from what seems to be the "enlightened" faction of that board.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/02/09 at 1:07 am

Jungle music? Seriously? And this from what seems to be the "enlightened" faction of that board.

"Jungle" went outta style like nine years ago!
;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/02/09 at 2:12 am

I check out the forum, for a couple of secs.

Wow.....  They are even loonier, than I intionally thought!

Thanks, for the link, I needed a good laugh!

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...