» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Need to issue an apology to Rush? Here's how to grovel even quicker

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/04/09 at 11:14 am

http://www.dccc.org/content/sorry

Ever wonder how the Republican leadership can grovel and apologize to Rush so quickly?  The DCC uncovered the special form for sending Rush an apology.

Subject: Re: Need to issue an apology to Rush? Here's how to grovel even quicker

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/04/09 at 12:25 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!! Karma for making me laugh.

I am almost ashamed to admit that I am REALLY enjoying watching the vacuum in the Republican Party and how they are all kowtowing to Rush. ALMOST!!!   :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Subject: Re: Need to issue an apology to Rush? Here's how to grovel even quicker

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/04/09 at 1:07 pm

Daily Show on Michael Steele in case you haven't figured out what this was in reference to.

Written By: Macphisto on 03/04/09 at 6:20 pm

Wow...  even Mark Sanford caved to Rush.  How shameful...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/04/09 at 6:30 pm

Gotta love it!

;D

I mentioned on another threat that Rush won't debate anybody...except now he has challenged President Obama to a debate.  He's even offered to pay all White House travel expenses. 

Talk is cheap.  He knows Obama wouldn't give him the time of day.  Now he can say the fearless leader of the Democrat party is too chicken to fight him!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/dozey.gif

Written By: philbo on 03/05/09 at 4:51 pm

Rush the Right-wing Dragon wants to debate
But only with Obama, not just any Democrate
Senator M. Steele slagged off ranting Rush
Then said a silly sorry as his morals turned to mush

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/05/09 at 5:23 pm

Rush the Right-wing Dragon wants to debate
But only with Obama, not just any Democrate
Senator M. Steele slagged off ranting Rush
Then said a silly sorry as his morals turned to mush

That's great except that Michael Steele was never a senator-he ran for the Senate but lost.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/05/09 at 5:52 pm

Jon Stewart showed this site last night!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/05/09 at 6:19 pm

So did CNN & MSNBC.

Cat

Written By: danootaandme on 03/05/09 at 8:33 pm

Which site?  This one, in the 00s?

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/05/09 at 9:12 pm

Which site?  This one, in the 00s?

heh... I wish.  I think it was the one I linked to at the top of the thread.

Check for new replies or respond here...