» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: What gift would you give the Queen of England?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/03/09 at 3:00 am

so Barack Obama met the Queen of England & gave her a gift of an iPod loaded with video footage & photos of her 2007 visit to Washington and Virginia. the Queen gave Obama a silver framed signed photograph of herself and the Duke of Edinburgh - apparently a standard present for visiting dignitaries.
the President also gave the Queen a “rare songbook signed by Richard Rogers“.

I'm thinking, crikey!  ???  I gave my kid a frikken iPod.  almost everyone at work has one. his girls probably each have one and a Wii too. Will the Queen even use the thing? I'm amazed that he could not come up with something more befitting Her Majesty. I dunno, I'm stymied with this one. who is Richard Rogers? what's an appropriate gift to give a Queen, anybody?  How about custom Harley by West Coast Choppers with the Royal crest on it and a sidecar  ::)   and maybe some American sports memorabilia like a Jackie Robinson or Babe Ruth  baseball bat?

Subject: Re: What gift would you give the Queen of England?

Written By: gibbo on 04/03/09 at 3:05 am

I'd shoot Prince Charles and Prince Philip for her and give her freedom from their boorish behaviour!  ....and Richard Rogers is from Rogers and Hammerstein musical fame....you know..South Pacfic, Sound of Music etc etc ;)

Written By: Frank on 04/03/09 at 3:09 am

He really gave her an ipod? 
Give her some American native artifact, like a rug..or something to hang on the wall

.. or return America to England ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/03/09 at 3:12 am

I'd shoot Prince Charles and Prince Philip for her and give her freedom from their boorish behaviour!   ....and Richard Rogers is from Rogers and Hammerstein musical fame....you know..South Pacfic, Sound of Music etc etc ;)
thank you. I was in a musical and we did a song from South Pacific. that was humiliating.  :-http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020s9xNVJmm4AMCejzbkF/SIG=11uaq6qv8/EXP=1238832573/**http%3A//web.tiscalinet.it/silviodr/wolf.jpg

He really gave her an ipod? 
Give her some American native artifact, like a rug..or something to hang on the wall

.. or return America to England ;D
now see, that's an excellent idea. really, something along those lines would be memorable and appreciated because of the rich history from the early part of our country. well done Frank  8)     
WHAT?  if anything, we'll take England  ;) 

Written By: Frank on 04/03/09 at 3:16 am

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020s9xNVJmm4AMCejzbkF/SIG=11uaq6qv8/EXP=1238832573/**http%3A//web.tiscalinet.it/silviodr/wolf.jpg
now see, that's an excellent idea. really, something along those lines would be memorable and appreciated because of the rich history from the early part of our country. well done Frank  8)     
WHAT?  if anything, we'll take England  ;) 

Thanks, but after reading the other post, I think I'd rather have someone shoot Prince Charles  :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/03/09 at 3:48 am

Any music on the ipod?

Written By: philbo on 04/03/09 at 4:47 am

Any music on the ipod?

Queen's Greatest Hits?

Written By: gibbo on 04/03/09 at 5:31 am

Queen's Greatest Hits?

;D....and maybe with a little Prince as well? ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/03/09 at 5:57 am

Queen's Greatest Hits?
Hands Across The Water by Paul Mcartney & Wings ?

Written By: danootaandme on 04/03/09 at 6:04 am

The story here is that Liz is a big fan of showtunes.  The Whitheouse found out what her favorites were and loaded them in.  That is why she was given the signed Richard Rogers, she is a big fan of Rogers and Hammerstein.  Since Richard Rogers was an American I am sure she appreciated this more than a signed Babe Ruth.  Ipods are turning out to be a big thing in the senior set, I know at my mothers nursing home quite a few of the families have given them to there parents, especially the ones with dementia and alzheimers.  Listening to favorite old songs calms them down.

Written By: Paul on 04/03/09 at 6:57 am

...a dysfunctional family...

(Oh wait, she's already got one of those!)

Written By: Jessica on 04/03/09 at 11:17 am

I wish someone would give ME an iPod.

By the way, the Queen gives EVERYONE one of those pictures of her and her ass husband.  They use them as f*cking Christmas cards for the British troops.  Somehow that just doesn't scream "awesome present to a visiting dignitary".  I say she got the better end of the deal.

As for what I would give the Queen, I'd give her gourmet dog biscuits to give to her yapping Corgi dogs.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/03/09 at 11:18 am

I wish someone would give ME an iPod.

By the way, the Queen gives EVERYONE one of those pictures of her and her ass husband.  They use them as f*cking Christmas cards for the British troops.  Somehow that just doesn't scream "awesome present to a visiting dignitary".  I say she got the better end of the deal.

As for what I would give the Queen, I'd give her gourmet dog biscuits to give to her yapping Corgi dogs.
Ask the Queen, she may have no need for hers?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/03/09 at 11:19 am

Maybe Obama was thinking she was Gumbyfan. http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=9314.0

Cat

Written By: danootaandme on 04/03/09 at 11:51 am

I think she would like the daughter she never had

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00514/Queen-and-Michelle-_514015a.jpg

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/03/09 at 12:31 pm

I guess Princess Anne doesn't count, huh?  ;) :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/03/09 at 12:33 pm

Cat
No comment!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/03/09 at 12:52 pm

I would probably give the Queen original Samuel Adam's silver and a White House snow globe. :)

Written By: danootaandme on 04/03/09 at 1:10 pm

Cat

Anne is the daughter she has.  Michelle, I would say, is the daughter she wants.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/03/09 at 2:06 pm

Anne is the daughter she has.  Michelle, I would say, is the daughter she wants.

Gotcha. Who wouldn't want Michelle as a daughter, sister, mother, wife, etc. etc.

Cat

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/03/09 at 3:00 pm

Queen's Greatest Hits?
;D that's good

The story here is that Liz is a big fan of showtunes.  The Whitheouse found out what her favorites were and loaded them in.  That is why she was given the signed Richard Rogers, she is a big fan of Rogers and Hammerstein.  Since Richard Rogers was an American I am sure she appreciated this more than a signed Babe Ruth.  Ipods are turning out to be a big thing in the senior set, I know at my mothers nursing home quite a few of the families have given them to there parents, especially the ones with dementia and alzheimers.  Listening to favorite old songs calms them down.

you don't have to be old and ill to enjoy calm songs, because I have to listen to classical everyday  :-\\ 
so am I being nit picky or what?. It just seems that an iPod doesn't seem fitting for the Queen, but maybe it was and she loved it and is rocking right now as we post.  8)    the baseball souvenir would have been better if it was for me  :) 

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00514/Queen-and-Michelle-_514015a.jpg
looks like she's touching Michelles booty  ::) 

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/03/09 at 3:06 pm

looks like she's touching Michelles booty  ::) 

Wow... either they used an odd lens, or that dress makes 'Chelle's booty look gargantuan.  :o

Written By: Jessica on 04/03/09 at 3:10 pm

Wow... either they used an odd lens, or that dress makes 'Chelle's booty look gargantuan.   :o

I'd touch Michelle's booty, but I'd be shot by the Secret Service.  Not to mention she'd probably kick my ass herself. :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/03/09 at 3:36 pm

I'd touch Michelle's booty, but I'd be shot by the Secret Service.  Not to mention she'd probably kick my ass herself. :D

I'd... uh....

I better not say, the Secret Service could be monitoring.  ;D

Written By: Macphisto on 04/03/09 at 5:07 pm

I'd say a figurehead monarch is the perfect recipient for a common, overpriced media device.  (see the parallel here?)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/03/09 at 6:40 pm

A subscription to Hustler

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/03/09 at 9:03 pm

oddly enough, it's not even being reported that the Queen herself asked for an iPod

http://mediamatters.org/items/200904020002

right-wing nutjobs are now trying to make it out to be a gaffe... they're sure trying hard to find one, after ignoring them for the past 8 years

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/03/09 at 9:08 pm

oddly enough, it's not even being reported that the Queen herself asked for an iPod

http://mediamatters.org/items/200904020002

right-wing nutjobs are now trying to make it out to be a gaffe... they're sure trying hard to find one, after ignoring them for the past 8 years
gaffe or not, it's not a very special gift to give to the Queen and one doesn't have to be a nutjob to recognize that, and it seems the left wingers can't criticize Obama or refuse to under any circumstance.

Written By: Jessica on 04/03/09 at 9:30 pm

gaffe or not, it's not a very special gift to give to the Queen and one doesn't have to be a nutjob to recognize that, and it seems the left wingers can't criticize Obama or refuse to under any circumstance.

Why is everyone focusing on the iPod though?  He gave her a very cool first edition book from one of the most prolific musical composers of the 20th century.  It was even signed by Richard Rodgers! That is not something small or crappy by any means, especially if you're a big fan of Rodgers & Hammerstein like Her Majesty is.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/03/09 at 9:56 pm

Why is everyone focusing on the iPod though?  He gave her a very cool first edition book from one of the most prolific musical composers of the 20th century.  It was even signed by Richard Rodgers! That is not something small or crappy by any means, especially if you're a big fan of Rodgers & Hammerstein like Her Majesty is.

I wish I could have made up the playlist of 20th century American composers: Ives, Cowell, Cage, Lou Harrison, Partch, Steve Reich, Philip Glass, Robert Erickson, Elliott Carter...
8)

I do like BFF's idea: A Harley.  Chopped of course.  I'd love to see her give the regal wave as she pulls a wheelie out the gates of Buckingham Palace!

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/03/09 at 10:21 pm

you're right... why should he give her something she asked for?  I know I always hated it when I asked for something for Christmas and got it.

and he did give her something personal as several other people noted, a signed book

left-wingers are probably more critical of Obama than the right.  it's just we focus on his policies, where the rightwing look for silly crap like this instead.  if you haven't seen the left attacking him, than perhaps you should look somewhere other than Fox News

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/03/09 at 10:56 pm

He could have given her a piece of his own crap..and people would be praising his efforts. ::)

For some reason I can't see the Queen jamming to an ipod...but meh, stranger things have happened.

Written By: Jessica on 04/03/09 at 11:09 pm

For some reason I can't see the Queen jamming to an ipod...but meh, stranger things have happened.

She already had one (albeit an older model), so I guess she does.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/03/09 at 11:27 pm

1st edition signed book is special. I'll acknowledge good form for that. but what does every kid have here? an ipod.when we play poker my friend sets up his ipod with speakers, at work people walk around the building for exercise and listen to their ipods. it just seems like an everyday gadget that most people have and can go to Best Buy and pick one up.

I wish I could have made up the playlist of 20th century American composers: Ives, Cowell, Cage, Lou Harrison, Partch, Steve Reich, Philip Glass, Robert Erickson, Elliott Carter...
8)

I do like BFF's idea: A Harley.  Chopped of course.  I'd love to see her give the regal wave as she pulls a wheelie out the gates of Buckingham Palace!
that's what I'm talking about  ;D

you're right... why should he give her something she asked for?  I know I always hated it when I asked for something for Christmas and got it.

and he did give her something personal as several other people noted, a signed book

left-wingers are probably more critical of Obama than the right.  it's just we focus on his policies, where the rightwing look for silly crap like this instead.  if you haven't seen the left attacking him, than perhaps you should look somewhere other than Fox News
I'm sensing sarcasm here  ::)  honestly, the right hacks on him pretty good but I have been somewhat surprised to see the left tv news question him & some of his decisions. Is CNN more left than right? they've been more critical of him than I'd expect.  I painfully watch MSNBC and less painfully watch Fox. so really, did the Queen have an IPOD on her wish list?  I didn't know that they had wish lists for these occasions.

Written By: Frank on 04/03/09 at 11:34 pm

Queen's Greatest Hits?

Any Sex Pistols ( God save the Queen)

Written By: Jessica on 04/03/09 at 11:40 pm

1st edition signed book is special. I'll acknowledge good form for that. but what does every kid have here? an ipod.when we play poker my friend sets up his ipod with speakers, at work people walk around the building for exercise and listen to their ipods. it just seems like an everyday gadget that most people have and can go to Best Buy and pick one up.

I think everyone is getting their knickers in a twist for no effin' reason.  I mean in the grand scheme of things, is what two dignitaries exchanged as gifts really that damned important?  The economy is going to hell, people are killing each other, natural disasters are f*cking up the planet, and all anyone can focus on is a supposed gaffe in etiquette.  OH NOES it's just going to throw the damned world off balance because Obama gave the Queen of f*cking England a f*cking iPod instead of something else.  And dear God, how dare Michelle Obama lay her toned arms on Her Majesty for a personal hug!  What the hell was she thinking?! ::)

/end tirade

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/03/09 at 11:57 pm

I think everyone is getting their knickers in a twist for no effin' reason.  I mean in the grand scheme of things, is what two dignitaries exchanged as gifts really that damned important?  The economy is going to hell, people are killing each other, natural disasters are f*cking up the planet, and all anyone can focus on is a supposed gaffe in etiquette.  OH NOES it's just going to throw the damned world off balance because Obama gave the Queen of f*cking England a f*cking iPod instead of something else.  And dear God, how dare Michelle Obama lay her toned arms on Her Majesty for a personal hug!  What the hell was she thinking?! ::)

/end tirade
dang jess. that tirade made me wanna pop a xanax  :D 
'cuse me while I untwist my boxers.....so the question of the thread is What gift would you give?  most answers have been funny and cracked me up, but I guess when it comes to gift giving, the saying is  "it's the thought that counts"  and that's where I see the President as lacking thoughtful ingenuity in something so simple as this gift giving which represents all of us in a way. 

Written By: Jessica on 04/04/09 at 12:01 am

dang jess. that tirade made me wanna pop a xanax  :D 
'cuse me while I untwist my boxers.....so the question of the thread is What gift would you give?  most answers have been funny and cracked me up, but I guess when it comes to gift giving, the saying is  "it's the thought that counts"  and that's where I see the President as lacking thoughtful ingenuity in something so simple as this gift giving which represents all of us in a way.   

Sorry, I was pissed about something else and it translated to this thread. ;D

Honestly though, I don't get what the big deal is.  Furthermore, I don't get the whole thing of trading gifts, either.  I would think that showing your good faith by going and visiting another head of state and talking with them about pertinent issues that are affecting the world would be an awesome gift!  It shows that you're willing to work with them to better everyone's lives, or something like that.

And I just popped a Xanax, so you're safe from further tirades. :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/04/09 at 12:11 am

Sorry, I was pissed about something else and it translated to this thread. ;D

Honestly though, I don't get what the big deal is.  Furthermore, I don't get the whole thing of trading gifts, either.  I would think that showing your good faith by going and visiting another head of state and talking with them about pertinent issues that are affecting the world would be an awesome gift!  It shows that you're willing to work with them to better everyone's lives, or something like that.

And I just popped a Xanax, so you're safe from further tirades. :D
I still luv ya, heck, we shared waffles  8)  as for me, you know I don't delve into the politics region because I don't find it fun although it's in my face every day, but I know how much time and thought I spend trying to get someone special,  something special. so in my eyes the mp3 player wasn't a winner, in other peoples eyes it is special and meaningful, and in other peoples eyes this should not even be a f*cking  issue. just wanted to enter my opinion which is obviously the minority here and that doesn't bother me because I'm here for the fun mostly and I also have the precious .25 xanax  ;D 

I have to make sure not to forget to pack my xanax before I leave tomorrow for the weekend.

Written By: Jessica on 04/04/09 at 12:17 am

I still luv ya, heck, we shared waffles  8)   as for me, you know I don't delve into the politics region because I don't find it fun although it's in my face every day, but I know how much time and thought I spend trying to get someone special,  something special. so in my eyes the mp3 player wasn't a winner, in other peoples eyes it is special and meaningful, and in other peoples eyes this should not even be a f*cking  issue. just wanted to enter my opinion which is obviously the minority here and that doesn't bother me because I'm here for the fun mostly and I also have the precious .25 xanax  ;D 

I have to make sure not to forget to pack my xanax before I leave tomorrow for the weekend.

Awwww, you know I got nothin' but love for ya. ;)  We're kindred spirits 'cos we both married into the Asian culture and come from a Hispanic background, AND.....we both have beautiful kids to show for it.

I did suggest what I would have gotten her earlier in the thread, but it got lost in lewd comments about Michelle's ass and the whole iPod argument.  I said I'd get her gourmet dog biscuits because she's got that pack of Corgi dogs running around, and I think she likes them more than she likes her family.

Thanks for reminding me.  I need to make sure to pack all my meds accordingly when we bolt for Denver in a couple of weeks.

Written By: Frank on 04/04/09 at 12:23 am

We're kindred spirits 'cos we both married into the Asian culture

Lots of people married into the Asian culture here, including myself. 

Written By: Jessica on 04/04/09 at 12:27 am

Lots of people married into the Asian culture here, including myself. 

Oh sweet!  You live in Vancouver, right?  I know my uncle goes up there a lot to hang with Chinese friends, but we think there is a girl involved. :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/04/09 at 12:32 am

Awwww, you know I got nothin' but love for ya. ;)  We're kindred spirits 'cos we both married into the Asian culture and come from a Hispanic background, AND.....we both have beautiful kids to show for it.

I did suggest what I would have gotten her earlier in the thread, but it got lost in lewd comments about Michelle's ass and the whole iPod argument.  I said I'd get her gourmet dog biscuits because she's got that pack of Corgi dogs running around, and I think she likes them more than she likes her family.

Thanks for reminding me.  I need to make sure to pack all my meds accordingly when we bolt for Denver in a couple of weeks.
thank goodness, I was worried I was unloved  :(  yes, we do have beautiful kids to show for it. 
don't forget the meds and I did read about the doggie biscuits. cute gift idea especially if she didn't know and had one with her tea  ::)

Lots of people married into the Asian culture here, including myself
you too Frank?  http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/badfingermike/Excellent.jpg

Written By: Frank on 04/04/09 at 12:33 am

Oh sweet!  You live in Vancouver, right?  I know my uncle goes up there a lot to hang with Chinese friends, but we think there is a girl involved. :D

I always hang out with her (my wife's) Chinese friends. Large Chinese population in Vancouver, I think comparable to San Fran.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 04/04/09 at 12:44 am

I always hang out with her (my wife's) Chinese friends. Large Chinese population in Vancouver, I think comparable to San Fran.

Toronto too!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 04/04/09 at 12:45 am

Oh yeah, I would've gotten the Queen a copy of the Naked Gun.  She threw a wicked first pitch in that movie :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/04/09 at 12:47 am

Oh yeah, I would've gotten the Queen a copy of the Naked Gun.  She threw a wicked first pitch in that movie :D
;D  oh yeah, and didn't Leslie Neilson end up on top of her?  ???

I hope I didn't just make that up or imagine it  :-\\  ^

Written By: Frank on 04/04/09 at 12:49 am

Toronto too!

Yes, Toronto also has a large Chinese population.

Written By: Macphisto on 04/04/09 at 1:25 am

Well, to be fair, if your biggest complaint with Obama concerns this Ipod, you haven't been paying attention.

Written By: Frank on 04/04/09 at 1:46 am

;D  oh yeah, and didn't Leslie Neilson end up on top of her?  ???

I hope I didn't just make that up or imagine it  :-\\  ^

You didn't imagine it, he ended up on top of her.
That would be a nice video...

or videotape the Queen doing the "Elaine" dance on Seinfeld  :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/04/09 at 2:20 am

Well, to be fair, if your biggest complaint with Obama concerns this Ipod, you haven't been paying attention.
of course it's not my biggest complaint,  but staying on topic for this thread. there's a time and a place for the other issues, but this is the one I chose to have fun with

Written By: danootaandme on 04/04/09 at 5:57 am

I think it is the Queen who should decided what is or isn't special. 

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/04/09 at 8:02 am

What did O'bama give as a present to Prince Philip?

I would have gotten him a free ride on the Queen Elizabeth.

(the steamship, that is...)

;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/04/09 at 8:06 am

Don't gaive the Queen money for she never needs it and never carries it her handbag.

Written By: Jessica on 04/04/09 at 9:22 am

;D

Oh, now there is a joke just waiting to happen....but I'm not going to say it! ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/04/09 at 1:34 pm

;D

WE are not amused!

Written By: gibbo on 04/04/09 at 6:30 pm

;D

WE are not amused!

Yes....OFF with his head!

Written By: Mushroom on 04/05/09 at 5:50 am

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/Sex_Pistols_-_God_Save_the_Queen.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/05/09 at 5:51 am

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/Sex_Pistols_-_God_Save_the_Queen.jpg
Not on her playlist?

Written By: danootaandme on 04/05/09 at 6:34 am

.....but McCartney would be

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl,
but she doesn't have a lot to say
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
but she changes from day to day

I want to tell her that I love her a lot
But I gotta get a bellyful of wine
Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeh,
someday I'm going to make her mine.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/05/09 at 12:23 pm

.....but McCartney would be

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl,
but she doesn't have a lot to say
but she changes from day to day

I want to tell her that I love her a lot
But I gotta get a bellyful of wine
Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeh,
someday I'm going to make her mine.

I actually can see that being on her play list.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/05/09 at 3:48 pm

I think it is the Queen who should decided what is or isn't special. 
oh I'm sorry, I didn't know the Queen is the only one that should have an opinion about it  ::)

Written By: philbo on 04/06/09 at 5:32 am

Have you ever tried to pull a wheelie on a chopped Harley?

..and how could she do a regal wave with her right hand on the throttle?  Maybe if Phil was riding with Liz on pillion..

Written By: gibbo on 04/06/09 at 5:35 am

Have you ever tried to pull a wheelie on a chopped Harley?

But it would be wheelie worth watching though!  :-\\

Written By: danootaandme on 04/06/09 at 6:58 am

oh I'm sorry, I didn't know the Queen is the only one that should have an opinion about it  ::)

DOH

You are right, can you imagine me saying someone shouldn't have an opinion 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/06/09 at 12:12 pm

I don't think the ipod itself is really the point - it's what was loaded into the ipod that is special, and I think it was really thoughtful and touching.  It shows that the President really thought about what to give to the Queen - that he paid attention to the kind of music she likes, and also included footage of her visit to the states.  I know that I would be thrilled if someone gave me an ipod full of my favorite music and footage of a trip that I took.  And a signed songbook on top of that?  I think he hit it out of the park. 

Written By: danootaandme on 04/06/09 at 2:35 pm

I don't think the ipod itself is really the point - it's what was loaded into the ipod that is special, and I think it was really thoughtful and touching.  It shows that the President really thought about what to give to the Queen - that he paid attention to the kind of music she likes, and also included footage of her visit to the states.  I know that I would be thrilled if someone gave me an ipod full of my favorite music and footage of a trip that I took.  And a signed songbook on top of that?  I think he hit it out of the park. 

Me, too.  I really thing, although anyone can have an opinion on what is or is not a good present, it is only the opinion of the recipient that counts. 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/06/09 at 3:27 pm

DOH

You are right, can you imagine me saying someone shouldn't have an opinion 
true...how could I even imagine that. pardon me  8) 

Check for new replies or respond here...