» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: If you want to know how stupid bigots are...

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/05/09 at 8:36 am

If you really want to know, just check out the forums at stormfront.org, it is one of those "white power" forum sites.

I followed a link to there because the dude who murdered those 3 cops in Picksburgh yesterday apparently made posts there.  So I wanted to see what's up.  What an absolute collection of stupid, insecure, paranoid, pencil-dicked geeks.

First they figured the perp was a black guy
Then they found out his name was Poplawski, so it is obvious he was a Jew since he was from the Stanton Heights area (by the way, not many Jews in that part of town.  Squirrell Hill is really the jewish centre of Picksburgh)
Then they argued.  Since his name ended in -ski he probably is not Jewish, since only -sky's are Jews.
One guy argues "don't jump to conclusions, he might be a Catholic"
Eventually they all agree that while the perp was not a black jew, but a white guy, his troubles are all caused by the "ZOG" (which from what I can tell from their site is some sort of Jewish conspiracy)
Oh yeah... One guy says "it could not possibly be a Jew.  Jews do not join the military."

Now the best part of all of this is after all this wondering about the dirty Jew or lazy Black who shot up the town, it turns out that this guy was a tattooed white guy, who was a member of Stormfront!

If you really want to teach your kids just how ridiculous and stupid bigots can be, just take them to that forum and thy'll figure out the rest.

What a waste of internet.

Subject: Re: If you want to know how stupid bigots are...

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/05/09 at 9:15 am

It's also covered by the umbrella group the K.K.K.  Were they hate anyone who isn't W.A.S.P.  Most of those members of forems like that are either men who have an inferiority complex and need to take it out everyone.  They also are probably some punk ass white kids who don't realize their Great-grandfather was a rabbi.  Humanity is a waste on some.

Written By: snozberries on 04/05/09 at 9:44 am

If it weren't so tragic it'd actually be funny.  Some people really are too stupid to live.  ::)

Written By: Step-chan on 04/05/09 at 9:43 pm

If it weren't so tragic it'd actually be funny.  Some people really are too stupid to live.  ::)

And you know what they say about natural selection...(evil laugh)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/06/09 at 1:07 am

ZOG: Zionist Occupied Government.  You know, the Rothschilds run the world and whatnot. 
The only people who know this acronym are members of white supremacist groups and guys like me who take a morbid interest the phenomenon of white supremacist groups.
::)

No, not a lot of black folks name Poplawski!

Didn't I hear one of Poplawski's gripes was the dog peeing in the house?  That'll drive you over the edge!
:D

Written By: snozberries on 04/06/09 at 1:16 am

Guess you've never met my cousin  ;)

Written By: Mushroom on 04/06/09 at 2:13 am

ZOG: Zionist Occupied Government.  You know, the Rothschilds run the world and whatnot.   
The only people who know this acronym are members of white supremacist groups and guys like me who take a morbid interest the phenomenon of white supremacist groups.

I first heard of the term in the mid 1980's, when I helped my Lieutenant do a report on US Terrorist Groups.  This was shortly after the assasination of Alan Berg.  And as part of the research, I read The Turner Diaries.

When Oaklahoma City happened a few years later, I immediately saw the connection.  As friends were claiming it was done by some Muslim group, I told them it was probably some white American guy with connection to White Supremists and probably connection to either the Christian Identity movement, and/or a state Militia.

And sure enough, I was right.  Old Tim McVeigh fit all of that and more.

My son thought he was a "peckerwood", and was started to get involved in this movement last year.

Then I did a few things, like remind him he is not a "white boy" like the always though.  His mom is Hispanic, my grandmother is American Indian.  His favorite cousin is half Japanese.  And there are some blacks in the background according to family legend.

Reminding/telling him of all that, it made him realize that he was a "mud person".  Something he thought he dispised.  Thankfully he came to his senses, and is trying to remove all evidence of what he now thinks of as "temporary stupidity".

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/06/09 at 8:09 am

Didn't I hear one of Poplawski's gripes was the dog peeing in the house?  That'll drive you over the edge!

Rothchild's at one point in time owned 80% of the worlds wealth.  The latest generation has about a much financial flair as Paris Hilton.  In some ways the first few Generations of Rothchilds make the Bush's look like imbeciles.

Written By: Mushroom on 04/06/09 at 9:52 am

Rothchild's at one point in time owned 80% of the worlds wealth.  The latest generation has about a much financial flair as Paris Hilton.  In some ways the first few Generations of Rothchilds make the Bush's look like imbeciles.

80%?  I find that very hard to believe.  They may have had a large percentage of Europe's liquid assets, but I doubt it was ever more then 10-15% (if even close to that much).

When it comes to large scale finance, it actually does not take much to move large corporations (or small governments).  When it comes to modern finance, 1% can make the difference between having a lock on a corporation, or a hostile takeover.

Most of the Rothchild wealth came originally from pawnbroking.  Because of Usury laws, it was natural for European Jews to found most of what became the largest banks in the world.  And when Governments needed loans (or guarantees on bonds), it was only natural that they went to these banks.

The power of the Rothchild's has declined ever since the mid 1800's, when most of those laws were thrown out.

And ironically, it is these same kinds of laws that keep much of the 3rd world in debt.  Usury is against the Koran.  In fact, a usuer is considered the same as an infidel (Al-Baqarah 2:275: Those who charge usury are in the same position as those controlled by the devil's influence. This is because they claim that usury is the same as commerce. However, God permits commerce, and prohibits usury. Thus, whoever heeds this commandment from his Lord, and refrains from usury, he may keep his past earnings, and his judgment rests with God. As for those who persist in usury, they incur Hell, wherein they abide forever).

Because of this, banks in Islamic nations are rare, and there is little cross-investment.  This is one of the reason why those nations that are not oil-rich are constantly in a state of poverty.  Unless a person (or government) has the capitol to buy something in cash, they are religiously forbidden to borrow the money (unless somebody is willing to give them the loan interest free).

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/06/09 at 11:59 am

I first heard of the term in the mid 1980's, when I helped my Lieutenant do a report on US Terrorist Groups.  This was shortly after the assasination of Alan Berg.  And as part of the research, I read The Turner Diaries.

When Oaklahoma City happened a few years later, I immediately saw the connection.  As friends were claiming it was done by some Muslim group, I told them it was probably some white American guy with connection to White Supremists and probably connection to either the Christian Identity movement, and/or a state Militia.

And sure enough, I was right.  Old Tim McVeigh fit all of that and more.

My son thought he was a "peckerwood", and was started to get involved in this movement last year.

Then I did a few things, like remind him he is not a "white boy" like the always though.  His mom is Hispanic, my grandmother is American Indian.  His favorite cousin is half Japanese.  And there are some blacks in the background according to family legend.

Reminding/telling him of all that, it made him realize that he was a "mud person".  Something he thought he dispised.  Thankfully he came to his senses, and is trying to remove all evidence of what he now thinks of as "temporary stupidity".

I couldn't deny Tim McVeigh was a peckerwood.  I saw kids get involved in the burgeoning skinhead movement back in the '80s.  It was an ugly phase, especially because they were privileged suburban kids.  It was the far left for me.  I saw the self-serving hypocrisy in that scene pretty quick.  There's a cultish allure to groups on the far right and the far left for young people.  It gives them a sense of belonging and identity.  It's great you were able to dissuade your son from the white supremacist movement. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/06/09 at 12:03 pm

And ironically, it is these same kinds of laws that keep much of the 3rd world in debt.  Usury is against the Koran.  In fact, a usuer is considered the same as an infidel (Al-Baqarah 2:275: Those who charge usury are in the same position as those controlled by the devil's influence. This is because they claim that usury is the same as commerce. However, God permits commerce, and prohibits usury. Thus, whoever heeds this commandment from his Lord, and refrains from usury, he may keep his past earnings, and his judgment rests with God. As for those who persist in usury, they incur Hell, wherein they abide forever).

Because of this, banks in Islamic nations are rare, and there is little cross-investment.  This is one of the reason why those nations that are not oil-rich are constantly in a state of poverty.  Unless a person (or government) has the capitol to buy something in cash, they are religiously forbidden to borrow the money (unless somebody is willing to give them the loan interest free).

The usurers in the third world are the IMF and the World Bank.  Poverty in oil-rich countries occurs for the same reason it occurs in America.  A few families get to influence the distribution of wealth to the point where they have 90+ percent of it and everybody else has little or nothing. 

Written By: Tia on 04/06/09 at 12:11 pm

just about any country with only one valuable export is likely to run into trouble, because you can't build a vibrant economy around just one industry.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/06/09 at 12:21 pm

just about any country with only one valuable export is likely to run into trouble, because you can't build a vibrant economy around just one industry.

We thought we could have one just swapping money back and forth!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/06/09 at 1:17 pm

80%?  I find that very hard to believe.  They may have had a large percentage of Europe's liquid assets, but I doubt it was ever more then 10-15% (if even close to that much).

When it comes to large scale finance, it actually does not take much to move large corporations (or small governments).  When it comes to modern finance, 1% can make the difference between having a lock on a corporation, or a hostile takeover.

Most of the Rothchild wealth came originally from pawnbroking.  Because of Usury laws, it was natural for European Jews to found most of what became the largest banks in the world.  And when Governments needed loans (or guarantees on bonds), it was only natural that they went to these banks.

The power of the Rothchild's has declined ever since the mid 1800's, when most of those laws were thrown out.

Nathan Rothchild had control of 80% of the worlds wealth in his lifetime.

Written By: Mushroom on 04/06/09 at 1:31 pm

Nathan Rothchild had control of 80% of the worlds wealth in his lifetime.

Errr, first I have to ask, which "Nathan Rothchild"?  There were many, of Austrian, French, and English branches of the family.

And do you have any proof of this?  The closest I have found to claiming anything like that is from an anti-semite web site.  And since it also follows the lines of "The Rothchilds were among the founding fathers of ZOG", I give it no credability whatsoever.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/06/09 at 1:40 pm

Errr, first I have to ask, which "Nathan Rothchild"?  There were many, of Austrian, French, and English branches of the family.

And do you have any proof of this?  The closest I have found to claiming anything like that is from an anti-semite web site.  And since it also follows the lines of "The Rothchilds were among the founding fathers of ZOG", I give it no credability whatsoever.

Nathan Rothchild the member of the English clan.  It could have been an Anti-semetic website.  I bypassed the one about them financing the Russia Revelution.  The only true nonjudgmental website I found was wikipedia and was pretty standard.  It's tough to figure out what is exaggerated and what isn't.  It puzzles me, the whole Illuminati thing and all.  Why judge a whole race on a family?

Written By: Mushroom on 04/06/09 at 2:02 pm

Nathan Rothchild the member of the English clan.  It could have been an Anti-semetic website.  I bypassed the one about them financing the Russia Revelution.  The only true nonjudgmental website I found was wikipedia and was pretty standard.  It's tough to figure out what is exaggerated and what isn't.  It puzzles me, the whole Illuminati thing and all.  Why judge a whole race on a family?

To racists, it is the race that is evil.  They simply find little facts (or simply make them up) to support their claims.

The Nathan you refer to lived from 1777-1836.  By this time the international wealth was so spread out, I find it ludacris to even think that one person (or group) could have held more then a small percentage of it.  The US and France were both growing economies.  Spain was still ruler of a large American empire, and Russia was finally comming into it's own.

To think that one nation (let alone one person) had that kind of power is just silly.

The only Illuminati I ever got into was the card game:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)

I played it a lot in the mid 1980's.  I had the 2 expansion sets available at the time too.

Of course, I have always been kind of twisted.  And controlling such groups as the "Symbiotic Liberation Army" and the "Society For Creative Anarchy" always kind of appealed to me.  :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/06/09 at 6:12 pm

Actually...

Poplawski's dog indeed whizzed on the rug.  But it was his Mum who got drove over the edge over it, and that's why she called the cops.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/06/09 at 6:22 pm

Actually...

Poplawski's dog indeed whizzed on the rug.  But it was his Mum who got drove over the edge over it, and that's why she called the cops.

Then he should have shot his mother and the dog and left the cops out of it.  Crazy buggar!
:P

Check for new replies or respond here...