» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Want to stop paying taxes legally?

Written By: Mushroom on 04/26/09 at 6:20 am

Since this was Tax Month, I thought I would mention this.  In case anybody wants to avoid paying Federal Income Tax, there is a legal way to do it.

By doing this, you will be exempt from paying any Federal Tax.  And a lot of States follow this, so you do not have to pay taxes their either.

The IRS will not come after you if you follow this.

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=101262,00.html

Talk to me if you want more information on applying for this tax exclusion.  ;D

Subject: Re: Want to stop paying taxes legally?

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/26/09 at 7:55 am

We have this one guy at work who is a real shmuk, always talking politics, he likes neither Dem nor Repub.

A couple a weeks ago, he sent an email to the VP of Human Resources, requesting that the company stop withholding taxes from his paycheck since he did not agree with the current administration.

His request was refused by HR.  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Macphisto on 04/26/09 at 8:29 am

With the upcoming war in Pakistan, I believe a lot of people will soon take advantage of this exemption.

Written By: Mushroom on 04/26/09 at 8:53 am

A couple a weeks ago, he sent an email to the VP of Human Resources, requesting that the company stop withholding taxes from his paycheck since he did not agree with the current administration.

His request was refused by HR.   ;D ;D ;D

Well, tell him to apply for my company.

Great pension plan, 30 days vacation a year, and you get free travel to foreign countries.

Of course in the country I am in now it is already hitting 120 degrees, in April.  And heading to the summer high of 140.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/26/09 at 9:01 am

Well, tell him to apply for my company.

Great pension plan, 30 days vacation a year, and you get free travel to foreign countries.

Of course in the country I am in now it is already hitting 120 degrees, in April.  And heading to the summer high of 140.

I don't think he'd pass the physical.

But... if your company is conducting a talent search for Chief Complainer, he could be just what you're looking for!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...