» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Please read every word of this

Written By: Dude111 on 06/01/09 at 11:27 pm

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/deception.html

A very good read!!

All this crap is just to scare people into getting control amoung a large group of people!!

Half the people in the world fall for it while the other half STAND UP trying to get the idiots to wake up so they arent affected anymore!

Subject: Re: Please read every word of this

Written By: Jessica on 06/02/09 at 10:34 am

Re: Please read every word of this

No.

Written By: EthanM on 06/02/09 at 1:36 pm

Too many words

Skimmed around a bit and saw that Fascism and Communism are the same thing

Right

Not quite sure what the point is, but maybe that's because I didn't read every word

Written By: Henk on 06/02/09 at 3:39 pm

Re: Please read every word of this

No.

Hear hear.

Written By: wildcard on 06/02/09 at 4:39 pm

I decided I didn't want to play time machine before I even read anything. 

Written By: Macphisto on 06/02/09 at 5:09 pm

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/deception.html

A very good read!!

All this crap is just to scare people into getting control amoung a large group of people!!

Half the people in the world fall for it while the other half STAND UP trying to get the idiots to wake up so they arent affected anymore!

Some of it is true and makes sense.  I can't say I agree with all of their conclusions, but it does provide some food for thought.

It's like Zeitgeist.  Some of it is true.  Some of it makes great points.  But by the end, some of their conclusions are pretty nutty.

Written By: Mushroom on 06/04/09 at 4:26 am

I skimmed it also.  Saw a bunch of coprolite.

Distortions, rumors, even outright flights of fancy.  So typical of things written by kooks on the fringes of the Right and Left.

So many falsehoods and incorrect bits of information that it is obvious the writer is either ignoring history, or ignorant of how things work.

Check for new replies or respond here...