» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: FOX News host: We "marry other species," Finns are "pure"

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/09/09 at 7:24 am

"See, the problem is the Swedes have pure genes. Because they marry other Swedes .... Finns marry other Finns, so they have a pure society."

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2009/07/08/qotd/index.html

Just some more enlightenment from the "scholars" at Fox News.  I hope someone doesn't burst their bubble and mention 80% of the country is atheist. 

Subject: Re: FOX News host: We "marry other species," Finns are "pure"

Written By: Tia on 07/09/09 at 8:39 am

as usual, i was much more impolitic than you.  :D

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=37642.0

i thought this was a r\are iinstance when cenk actually understathe his case. i find these comments simply stunning. FAR beyond the pale, even for fox.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 07/09/09 at 8:48 am

Yeah but if they're isn't breeding beyond your gene pool you end up like the Amish.  Some of those kids have deformities and illnesses that are horrific because of interbreeding.  "Species!!!"  wait . . . gay-marriage is fine and dandy but the last time I check only in India you can get away with marrying your pet.

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/09/09 at 9:03 am

One hardly knows what to say!

Written By: Jessica on 07/09/09 at 10:04 am

I'm going to go with Tia and say these comments are just....stunning.

Frickin' beautiful.  Good job, Fox News.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/09/09 at 5:40 pm

"See, the problem is the Swedes have pure genes. Because they marry other Swedes .... Finns marry other Finns, so they have a pure society."

Just some more enlightenment from the "scholars" at Fox News.  I hope someone doesn't burst their bubble and mention 80% of the country is atheist. 

Kilmeade just wanted to trot out his white supremacist ideology.  I thought that study was just saying married people are less susceptible to dementia than single people.  Brian demonstrates that those of us of northern European descent are not necessarily, uhhh, intell-uh-gint.

:D

Written By: Macphisto on 07/09/09 at 5:50 pm

good god...  lol...  That reminds me of when Dave Chappelle said something like "Have you ever seen something so racist that you didn't even get angry...  You just thought, 'Damn....  that was really racist, wasn't it?'"

That's kind of what I felt when I watched that.  It was kind of a mix of utter disbelief with shock.

I mean...  yeah...  It's Fox, but damn...  they're not even subtle anymore.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 07/09/09 at 6:36 pm

good god...  lol...  That reminds me of when Dave Chappelle said something like "Have you ever seen something so racist that you didn't even get angry...  You just thought, 'Damn....  that was really racist, wasn't it?'"

That's kind of what I felt when I watched that.  It was kind of a mix of utter disbelief with shock.

The story is terrible, but MacPhisto--your avatar, HA HA HA. . . nothing by Fox surprises me anymore, after all they are responsible for Bill O Reilly's popularity aren't they?  but MacPhisto--love the avatar, looking forward to the movie--I think Emeniem is too

Written By: Frank on 07/09/09 at 6:44 pm

This reminds me of Germans in the 1930's with their pure Arian race.
Many on these boards have actually married outside our race ( including me)
Guess I'm impure. You too Rice, and Jess (who is already driving the bus to hell anyways)  :D

Written By: Jessica on 07/09/09 at 6:51 pm

Bingo.  It's so far out there, that you just LOL and say, "WTF?"

The story is terrible, but MacPhisto--your avatar, HA HA HA. . .

BRUNO!!!  I don't know if I want to see that yet or not, but I howled when he was on Conan. ;D

This reminds me of Germans in the 1930's with their pure Arian race.
Many on these boards have actually married outside our race ( including me)
Guess I'm impure. You too Rice, and Jess (who is already driving the bus to hell anyways)  :D

They'd hate my child.  He's Mexinese-American with a dash of Greek.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/09/09 at 6:55 pm

Hitler must be really, really, happy, if he was alive.

Way to go, Faux News.

::)

Written By: Macphisto on 07/09/09 at 7:10 pm

The story is terrible, but MacPhisto--your avatar, HA HA HA. . . nothing by Fox surprises me anymore, after all they are responsible for Bill O Reilly's popularity aren't they?  but MacPhisto--love the avatar, looking forward to the movie--I think Emeniem is too

Yes...  Bruno is awesome...  lol

Written By: Macphisto on 07/09/09 at 7:17 pm

BRUNO!!!  I don't know if I want to see that yet or not, but I howled when he was on Conan. ;D

Yes, his dance was great...  but I think Conan's reactions were even better...  lol

They'd hate my child.  He's Mexinese-American with a dash of Greek.

Something tells me he's going to be quite the ladies' man when he grows up...  lol...  ;)

The irony of the "pure" argument is that most modern conceptions of beauty accentuate exotic mixes of ethnicity.  A lot of the most attractive models have rather interesting combinations of ancestry.

Written By: Keyboard Smoothies on 07/25/09 at 6:42 pm

Just shows where FAUX news is coming from.  ::)

Though lately, I hardly like the Left any better ... they're anti-white racists after all.

Check for new replies or respond here...