» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Tom DeLay Dancing With the Stars

Written By: danootaandme on 08/23/09 at 6:12 am

I don't even know if it is prudent to start this thread.  I know that most of us cannot imagine what is in his mind, but I am sure glad he is a Republican.

Subject: Re: Tom DeLay Dancing With the Stars

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/23/09 at 6:32 am

I don't even know if it is prudent to start this thread.  I know that most of us cannot imagine what is in his mind, but I am sure glad he is a Republican.

Let's hope he lasts longer than Tucker Carlson did.  ;D

Written By: Red Ant on 08/23/09 at 10:29 am

From the title of the thread, I was expecting to read an obituary. Maybe next year.

On a side note, I can't believe Chuck Liddell is on DWTS too. It would be so much more fun to see him fight Tom DeLay in the octagon.

Ant

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/23/09 at 10:36 am

Well, if he's on Dancing with the Stars, he's not raping child sex slaves on Saipan, so that's an improvement.
::)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/23/09 at 11:34 am

Darn it now I'm going to have to go out and buy a TV. ;D

Written By: Macphisto on 08/23/09 at 12:06 pm

If nothing else, this more clearly implies what kind of quality programming is on network TV.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/23/09 at 1:16 pm

Darn it now I'm going to have to go out and buy a TV. ;D

I'm sure it will be on YouTube.

Cat

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/23/09 at 2:46 pm

I'm sure it will be on YouTube.

Cat

Hush, I don't want people to know I've been downloading Tom DeLay videos.  People will think I'm some sort of freak.

Written By: tv on 08/23/09 at 5:03 pm

Yeah I saw Delay on TV the other day promoting his "Dancing With The Stars" appearence and talking about Obama's presidency.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/23/09 at 7:18 pm

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...