» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Chris Brown on Larry King

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/03/09 at 6:06 pm

I saw the Brown interview on King last night.  What a joke.

Chris Brown comes on with Mummy and his lawyer.  Like he is some sort of baby.  Had his head all shaved and wearing his cute little bow tie and diamond earrings.

Any time Larry King would ask the tough question, this kid would "shuck and jive" around the question.  Stuff like "Oh I don't want to answer that out of respect for Rihanna" or "I really don't want to go there".  What a disgrace.  He no more accepts responsibility for his actions than the man in the moon.

When they asked about previous violence incidents in his probation report, he answered "I don't know anything about that".  Like this was the first time he heard about it.

If he were really going to "man up" about this he would have not perfomed the "evasive act" and would not have had to come on with his Momma.  ::)

When he was answering questions you could tell that he was looking neither at the camera nor Larry King in the eye.  Quick sign of a prevaricator.

Sadly, we can expect for Rihanna to some time in the next year do some sort of "I want Chris back" song and the cycle of domestic violence will continue for another round.  She deserves alot better than this clown, but only she can figure that out in her own time.  I just hope she does before it is too late.  :-\\

Subject: Re: Chris Brown on Larry King

Written By: Ryan112390 on 09/03/09 at 8:02 pm

And young girls who like Rihanna will be inspired by their idol and seek out guys like Chris.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/03/09 at 8:11 pm

I think it says more about Larry than it does Chris.

There are a lot interesting and important people to interview out there...and Chris Brown ain't one of 'em!

::)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/03/09 at 9:17 pm

The guy is the next Bobby Brown, a real dirt bag.

::)

Check for new replies or respond here...