» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Favorite news host as of late.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/14/09 at 11:50 am

Who get's you vote for Favorite news host as of late?

I would have to say, Keith Olbermann or Anderson Cooper.

Subject: Re: Favorite news host as of late.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/14/09 at 12:39 pm

Rachel Maddow (BTW, you spelled her name wrong-there is only one A in her first name).

Followed by Keith, Anderson, Wolf, & Campbell.

(You also might want to put an "Other" option on your poll.)

Cat

Written By: nally on 09/14/09 at 12:41 pm

^Yeah, I'd go with the "Other" option, since I don't watch those people who are listed.

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/14/09 at 11:27 pm

Colbert/Stewart 2012.

Any journalist can tell you the news.  It takes a comedian to tell you the truth.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/14/09 at 11:32 pm

I'm a Keith man to the core~~

Written By: Macphisto on 09/16/09 at 1:55 am

Jon Stewart  :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/16/09 at 7:35 pm

Jon Stewart  :)

and here's a third for Jon Stewart.  I read the news, I don't need some brain dead chimp to recite a Reuters feed for me.  I do however need someone to point out the stuff the regular news programs tend to ignore.  I love especially when he exposes the hypocrisy of news channels like those great clips of Fox News complaining about liberal protesters denigrating the president intercut with the the 9/12 protests. 

Check for new replies or respond here...