» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Politopia!

Written By: Dude111 on 09/16/09 at 11:45 pm

http://www.politopia.com

Lets do a little political test. Use an email address...It can be a dummy one,but be sure to post it here in this thread. Anything will work....

The site remembers everyones score and allows you to plot it by typing in all the email addresses used!

The email addy i used is: dude1@trash-mail.com

My results

Centerville-You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."

I really dont want the GOVT having any MORE control than they do now in this country!!

Subject: Re: Politopia!

Written By: Mushroom on 09/17/09 at 4:20 am

Here are my results:

Centerville-You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."

I used my address, mushrom@hotmail.com

Although I am not really surprised.  I am only a "Reactionary Radical Conservative" when compared to most in this forum, not when compared to most of the country.  ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/17/09 at 11:40 am

South-You are a Southerner-an egalitarian-which means that you advocate an increased role for the government in the economic realm. You are more or less pleased the government's role in the personal realm.

Cat

Written By: Macphisto on 09/17/09 at 8:15 pm

Here are my results:

I used my address, mushrom@hotmail.com

Although I am not really surprised.  I am only a "Reactionary Radical Conservative" when compared to most in this forum, not when compared to most of the country.   ::)

I got centerville as well.

http://www.politopia.com/image.php?P1=-1&E1=-1

Written By: Brian06 on 09/17/09 at 8:25 pm

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/briand06/imagephp.png

Written By: EthanM on 09/17/09 at 10:36 pm

Centerville too...getting the feeling the people who made this quiz are centrists

I was pretty strongly left-liberal in the political compass, like -5 for each, which doesn't seem to mesh with this.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/18/09 at 9:25 am

South-You are a Southerner-an egalitarian-which means that you advocate an increased role for the government in the economic realm. You are more or less pleased the government's role in the personal realm.

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/18/09 at 11:02 am

I scored to the north west of Jesse Jackson, whatever that means.

Check for new replies or respond here...