» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: INDOCTRINATION: School kids praise OBAMA

Written By: Dude111 on 09/24/09 at 11:18 pm

http://files.ww.com/files/58374.html

Make sure to have your THROW UP BAGS handy!!

Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

The superintendent of a New Jersey school where students were videotaped being taught to sing the praises of President Obama issued a statement Thursday saying the taping was unauthorized but failed to address wheather the the lesson taught during Black History Month -- was approved.

Of course they would say this,THEY WERE CAUGHT IN THE ACT TRYING TO BRAINWASH INNOCENT MINDS!!

Totally sickening!

Subject: Re: INDOCTRINATION: School kids praise OBAMA

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/25/09 at 10:06 am

Actually, the song is kind of catchy!

;D

Written By: Jessica on 09/25/09 at 11:02 am

Brilliant commentary about this:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail?blogid=95&entry_id=48336

From what I heard, this happened during Black History Month, and they were making up songs and ditties about other notable African American figures.

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/29/09 at 12:46 pm

Brilliant commentary about this:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail?blogid=95&entry_id=48336

From what I heard, this happened during Black History Month, and they were making up songs and ditties about other notable African American figures.

and it was ok back when they made up songs for Bush after Katrina... but shhh... don't interfere with the conspiracy by using facts.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/29/09 at 4:17 pm

I'm waiting for the Kayne West, version of the song!

;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/29/09 at 4:34 pm

It isn't indoctrination.  Songs praising presidents are commonplace in schools and have been since the days of FDR.  In first grade my class was firmly convinced that Reagan was sent to lead the nation by God.

Written By: philbo on 09/30/09 at 3:20 am

It isn't indoctrination.  Songs praising presidents are commonplace in schools and have been since the days of FDR.  In first grade my class was firmly convinced that Reagan was sent to lead the nation by God.

Don't you mean "it is indoctrination - they all do it"?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/30/09 at 4:10 am

Don't you mean "it is indoctrination - they all do it"?

You are correct.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/01/09 at 7:54 pm

Who the hell cares? 

The worst possible outcome is that the kids will figure out in ten years BHO wasn't all that and a bag of chips, and say "Remember that dumb song they made us sing in kindergarten?"  Disillusionment is just part of growing up. 

As for the Glenn Becks of the media, their histrionic hissy fit about it makes them seem like insecure, weak-minded, fear mongers...but so does everything else they do.

::)

Written By: Dude111 on 12/18/09 at 10:03 pm

It just goes to show the extent they are trying to brainwash the younger generation into agreement.. (Even before the fully understand what they are agreeing to)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/18/09 at 10:25 pm

It just goes to show the extent they are trying to brainwash the younger generation into agreement.. (Even before the fully understand what they are agreeing to)

How else are we supposed to get 'em to sign up for those freshman credit cards?
8)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/19/09 at 4:44 pm

Oh please.  I was indoctrinated into believing that Reagan was sent directly from God and therefore he could do no wrong.  Took me till Clinton to realize it was all B.S.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/19/09 at 8:40 pm

In my grade school, during the Christmas of '63, we had a different ditty about a President, to the tune of Jingle Bells.

As I recall it went..

Jingle Bells
Shotgun Shells
Kennedy is dead
Oswald drew a .22
And shot him in the head...

One of the nuns heard this and boy was she pissed off.  :o

Written By: Jessica on 12/19/09 at 8:48 pm

In my grade school, during the Christmas of '63, we had a different ditty about a President, to the tune of Jingle Bells.

As I recall it went..

Jingle Bells
Shotgun Shells
Kennedy is dead
Oswald drew a .22

I thought it wasn't Oswald, but the man on the grassy knoll... :D

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/19/09 at 9:06 pm

An olde song from at least the '60s...

What did you learn is school today dear little boy of mine (twice)

I learned that war is not so bad
learned of the great nes we have had
fought in Germany and in France
someday I might get a chance

I learned poicemen are my friends
Ilearned that justice never ends
learned that murderers die for their crimes
even if we majke a mistake sometimes

Learned our leaders must be strong
they're alsways right they're never wrong
they are always the best of men
and we elect 'em again and again.

Nothing new under the sun, its just ok when the right does it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/09 at 10:31 pm

Oh please.  I was indoctrinated into believing that Reagan was sent directly from God and therefore he could do no wrong.  Took me till Clinton to realize it was all B.S.

I was indoctrinated into that belief, too. For me, it was during Pappy Bush when I finally saw the light-but that was AFTER I voted for him.  ::) 

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/19/09 at 11:28 pm

As I recall it went..

Jingle Bells
Shotgun Shells
Kennedy is dead
Oswald drew a .22

Knowing you, it was a Friday and you ran like hell...straight to White Castle for a mess o' burgers!

The Irish Catholics never got over JFK!  Mr. O'Malley gave my sister a detention in 1978 'cos he saw the picture she was doodling in study hall -- it was a Jackie O. with the pillbox hat with the gloved left hand pointed up, and she was saying, "Never go to to Dallas in a convertible!"  OK, kinda lame, but O'Malley flipped his wig!  First Amendment nothing.  "Ye doon't make jookes about dat, lassie!"
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/poke.gif

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/20/09 at 8:47 am

Knowing you, it was a Friday and you ran like hell...straight to White Castle for a mess o' burgers!

The Irish Catholics never got over JFK!  Mr. O'Malley gave my sister a detention in 1978 'cos he saw the picture she was doodling in study hall -- it was a Jackie O. with the pillbox hat with the gloved left hand pointed up, and she was saying, "Never go to to Dallas in a convertible!"  OK, kinda lame, but O'Malley flipped his wig!  First Amendment nothing.  "Ye doon't make jookes about dat, lassie!"
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/poke.gif

You've got to remember the Catholics were persecuted in this country well into the forties.  I'm sure someone alive during that time would still remember the effects of that when JFK was shot and see it as more than just an attack on the president.

As for the "indoctrination"...  it's like the original poster is just completely ignoring all the facts of the original case that were pointed out by non-Fox News sources. 

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/20/09 at 9:11 am

Nah, we just snuck about 2 blocks down the street to the store that Gust Avrakotos' family ran, to get some candy treats!

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/22/09 at 3:17 pm

They're brainwashing our kids! >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/28/09 at 1:17 am

You've got to remember the Catholics were persecuted in this country well into the forties.  I'm sure someone alive during that time would still remember the effects of that when JFK was shot and see it as more than just an attack on the president.

Even when JFK was running in 1960 there was fierce paranoia that the Vatican would be running the country if a Catholic became president.  The anti-papists were burning crosses down South during Al Smith's whistle stop tour in 1928.  The proceeding three decades brought some progress, but not much. 

And yes I was sad to see Teddy die last summer, but it might be nice to have the frustrating Kennedy saga draw to a close one of these decades!
::)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/29/09 at 3:50 pm

No they're not.  Sooner or later those kids are going make their own decisions about politics.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/30/09 at 12:10 am

I don't have any kids, so they're brainwashing YOUR kids.  Why ain't you homeschoolin' the little buggars?
:P

Check for new replies or respond here...