» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Rush Limbaugh On Jerry Garcia: "Just another dead doper. And a dirt bag."

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/31/09 at 1:56 pm

Limbaugh felt pains similar to heart attack

Thanks to the person on reddit for the headline... which is how a proper obit notice for Limbaugh should read if we should all be so lucky for him to kick it anytime soon.

Subject: Re: Rush Limbaugh On Jerry Garcia: "Just another dead doper. And a dirt bag."

Written By: Jessica on 12/31/09 at 2:11 pm

"You need a heart before you can have an attack." -Eddie Valiant from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

First words that came to mind when I read this.  And since it wasn't a heart attack..... :D

Subject: Re: Rush Limbaugh On Jerry Garcia: "Just another dead doper. And a dirt bag."

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/31/09 at 3:11 pm

I find it interesting that he is vacationing in Hawaii. Is he stalking Obama?

Cat

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/31/09 at 6:26 pm

I find it interesting that he is vacationing in Hawaii. Is he stalking Obama?

I thought he was looking for his birth certificate... I'm guessing he found it if he had a heart attack.

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/31/09 at 11:48 pm

Dammit, Chucky, getting my hopes up 24 hours after the inital story, and with less than 12 minutes to go in the new year.

(It ain't the obituary page, he ain't dead yet, so he's still fair game.)

Written By: Red Ant on 01/01/10 at 2:31 am

Dammit, Chucky, getting my hopes up 24 hours after the inital story, and with less than 12 minutes to go in the new year.

There's still 3:30 left in Hawaii!

Ant

Written By: danootaandme on 01/01/10 at 7:40 am

I thought he was looking for his birth certificate... I'm guessing he found it if he had a heart attack.

NICE ONE!

I had hopes that we would enter the new year without the burden of limbaugh, but it is not to be.  Guess we will have to "Wait'll Next Year"  ;)

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/01/10 at 9:20 am

I'll gladly suspend the 48 hour rule for this mass murder if he kicks it...

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/01/10 at 11:57 am

Damn, he's not stone cold dead, yet.

::)

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/01/10 at 2:36 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I hope Rush makes this.

Sure, he never kept himself healthy but he tried to.

I just hope Rush doesn't get the same reaction that MJ did.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/01/10 at 2:57 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/02/10 at 10:34 am

Sure, he never kept himself healthy but he tried to.

I just hope Rush doesn't get the same reaction that MJ did.

I agree, with the later part.

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/02/10 at 10:48 am

Rush Limbaugh is now out of the Hospital!

IMO-I don't wish that anyone would die, not even Obama, Pelosi, Kucinich, or Theresa Heinz-Kerry.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/02/10 at 8:07 pm

So do I...and I hope he sees it as a sign from God to give his millions to charity and shut his nasty mouth forever, but that's not going to happen.
:(

"You need a heart before you can have an attack." -Eddie Valiant from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

Indeed!  Karma +1.

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/05/10 at 7:37 pm

Damn, he's not stone cold dead, yet.
::)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZIvg_I3yHx0/RrkxGeEarnI/AAAAAAAAAgE/BWCEbOP9gl8/s320/bring+out+your+dead2.jpg

I can't take him like that, it's against regulations!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/05/10 at 8:26 pm

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZIvg_I3yHx0/RrkxGeEarnI/AAAAAAAAAgE/BWCEbOP9gl8/s320/bring+out+your+dead2.jpg

I can't take him like that, it's against regulations!

I feel 'appy, I feel 'appy!

WMUMP!

Thank you.

Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!
8)

Written By: wildcard on 01/05/10 at 11:01 pm

^ he he  but there must be something you can do. 

I don't wish for people to die either. 

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/06/10 at 2:03 pm

^ he he   but there must be something you can do. 

I don't wish for people to die either. 

Like I said I don't unless the person is weak and can't go on. But more like they can't go through the pain anymore...like my grandma.

Sure, she may be going to 91, but her legs aren't as strong as they used to be and I don't want to see the pain. I hope God takes her home. :(

Written By: wildcard on 01/06/10 at 6:57 pm

^ yeah when it's time I agree with that. 

Check for new replies or respond here...