» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Rudy Giuliani suffers from amnesia... has forgotten 9/11, Anthrax Attacks,

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/08/10 at 2:44 pm

Rudy Giuliani Wrong in Saying ‘No Domestic Attacks Under Bush’

for the record:

Reddit Comment with Terror Incident breakdowns

Subject: Re: Rudy Giuliani suffers from amnesia... has forgotten 9/11, Anthrax Attacks,

Written By: Dagwood on 01/08/10 at 2:52 pm

Seriously?  Didn't he build his life around 9/11?  It seems like every time I saw his slimey mug it was talking about that. 

Subject: Re: Rudy Giuliani suffers from amnesia... has forgotten 9/11, Anthrax Attacks,

Written By: philbo on 01/08/10 at 3:20 pm

Seriously?  Didn't he build his life around 9/11?  It seems like every time I saw his slimey mug it was talking about that. 

Wasn't that all Clinton's fault, though?

<ducks>

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/08/10 at 4:03 pm

Joe Biden was right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPOAKXBi9Pw

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/08/10 at 4:07 pm

Dez rah' --

A noun, a verb, and 9/11.

Okay, so Rudy's a piece of garbage, but at least he kicked all the bums and freaks and geeks out of Manhattan so the rich white folks don't have to ignore them on their way back to Wall Street to steal more money from John Q. Public.
:-\\

Written By: Dagwood on 01/08/10 at 7:49 pm

Wasn't that all Clinton's fault, though?

<ducks>

I only blame the people that took over the planes. 

I will always stand by my opinion that Rudy is a slime ball who used 9/11 to better his own political career.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/08/10 at 8:25 pm

This is what should happen to Mr. 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO57S8wyAQU

;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/09/10 at 1:24 pm

This is what should happen to Mr. 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO57S8wyAQU

;D

I love You Can't Do That On Television.

Actually, I thought Rudy & 9/11 was a drinking game. Every time he said it, you are supposed to take a drink. You will be inebriated pretty quick.

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/09/10 at 4:23 pm

I love You Can't Do That On Television.

Actually, I thought Rudy & 9/11 was a drinking game. Every time he said it, you are supposed to take a drink. You will be inebriated pretty quick.

Cat

I agree!

;D

Written By: tv on 01/10/10 at 7:24 pm

I only blame the people that took over the planes. 

I will always stand by my opinion that Rudy is a slime ball who used 9/11 to better his own political career.
Rudy really didn;t do anything after he was mayor of New York politically unless you count out dropping out of the 2008 Republican Presidential Primary.

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/10/10 at 8:34 pm

he's claiming now that he meant to say after 9/11... and that non-muslim attacks like the Anthrax attacks or other attacks don't count.  I'm guessing because they're generally white people conservatives launching them.  Even the sniper attacks which were by a muslim are not "true" terrorist attacks.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/10/10 at 8:45 pm

Rudy really didn;t do anything after he was mayor of New York politically unless you count out dropping out of the 2008 Republican Presidential Primary.

I don't think he would have gotten as far in the Pres race if he wasn't using 9/11.  Plus I have friends that actually told me that his behavior during the attacks makes up for the fact that he is a slime.  What did he do?  Show is mug on tv?  I would be happy if he left the limelight all together and I never had to see him again.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/11/10 at 7:34 pm

he's claiming now that he meant to say after 9/11... and that non-muslim attacks like the Anthrax attacks or other attacks don't count.  I'm guessing because they're generally white people conservatives launching them.  Even the sniper attacks which were by a muslim are not "true" terrorist attacks.

Well I would agree with not counting the Anthrax attacks.  Nobody (muslim or not) ever stepped up to claim credit so it's sort of hard to blame it on muslim (or domestic for that matter) terrorists.

My guess is that the anthrax attacks were from some lone weirdo and not by any part of a terror organization (or somebody acting on behalf of a terror organization).  Kinda like Tylenolgate...

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/12/10 at 12:17 am

Well I would agree with not counting the Anthrax attacks.  Nobody (muslim or not) ever stepped up to claim credit so it's sort of hard to blame it on muslim (or domestic for that matter) terrorists.

My guess is that the anthrax attacks were from some lone weirdo and not by any part of a terror organization (or somebody acting on behalf of a terror organization).  Kinda like Tylenolgate...

I guess if we define terrorism as needing a statement as to why it's being executed, than yeah, not a terrorist act.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/12/10 at 1:28 am

Terrorism: Something that happens to Americans when Democrats are in office.

Bush and Giuliani were Democrats for one day: 9/11.  They were magically transformed.  They had to be, or else 9/11 didn't happen.

:D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/12/10 at 2:09 pm

Terrorism: Something that happens to Americans when Democrats are in office.

Bush and Giuliani were Democrats for one day: 9/11.  They were magically transformed.  They had to be, or else 9/11 didn't happen.

:D

Or maybe they were Avatared.

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...