» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: States that allow same-sex marriage....

Written By: Satish on 01/11/10 at 11:27 pm

...compared to the states that allow marriage between first cousins....

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/.a/6a00d83451c45669e20120a7a8552a970b-500wi

;D

Subject: Re: States that allow same-sex marriage....

Written By: Step-chan on 01/12/10 at 7:57 pm

Wow man. :D

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/13/10 at 4:57 pm

I don't know which is worse...sleeping with a man or sleeping with your cousin!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/13/10 at 6:02 pm

I'd much rather sleep with a man than sleep with my cousin.    ;)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/13/10 at 6:52 pm

Doesn't the bible object on occasion to keeping it in the family?  :-\\

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/13/10 at 7:38 pm

Doesn't the bible object on occasion to keeping it in the family?  :-\\

*snicker*

This should be a non-issue if they're truly for smaller government...but I guess that's more libertarian than conservative eh.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/13/10 at 7:49 pm

I thought it was ridiculous when they passed the law that you could marry your first cousin here in Utah.  They made it so you had to be past the age of reproduction, as if that makes it better. ::)

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/14/10 at 3:33 pm

I thought it was ridiculous when they passed the law that you could marry your first cousin here in Utah.  They made it so you had to be past the age of reproduction, as if that makes it better. ::)

You'd think that Utah may try to go back into marrying more than one wife!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/14/10 at 3:39 pm

I knew a woman who married her first cousin. She didn't even have to change her name. They were from Pennsylvania.  They did get a divorce. I'm sure it was kind of awkward at family reunions after they divorced. I lost contact with her so I don't know.

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/14/10 at 3:49 pm

I knew a woman who married her first cousin. She didn't even have to change her name. They were from Pennsylvania.  They did get a divorce. I'm sure it was kind of awkward at family reunions after they divorced. I lost contact with her so I don't know.

Cat

EEE!

Luckily I stopped dating my cousin's wife's sister...we would be cousins and I would be weirded-out! :o

Check for new replies or respond here...