» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: US Census report 2010

Written By: joeman on 02/09/10 at 1:50 am

How will this US Census report affect the nation of America?  It happens every 10 years, and States may or may not gain additional funding from the goverment.  I say they want to get it done, because I tried applying to them, but found a job right away.  They were trying to reschedule me, which is a bit of a surprise in the day and age of high unemployement.

Subject: Re: US Census report 2010

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/09/10 at 8:19 am

How will this US Census report affect the nation of America?  It happens every 10 years, and States may or may not gain additional funding from the goverment.  I say they want to get it done, because I tried applying to them, but found a job right away.  They were trying to reschedule me, which is a bit of a surprise in the day and age of high unemployement.

The decennial census requires a gigantic work force to do all the leg work, knocking on doors etc.  Congratulations on landing the gig!  :)

Written By: Don Carlos on 02/09/10 at 6:47 pm

The most important part is the reallocation of House of Rep seats, which is why it is incomprehensible that Michelle Bockman has encouraged her constits. to remain uncounted.  Go figure.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/09/10 at 10:22 pm

All I know is one way or the other, the right-wing will use it as yet another excuse to piss and moan about illegal immigrants!
::)

Check for new replies or respond here...