» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Ventura vs. Dick Cheney...... You're a douche!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/21/10 at 1:10 pm

Jesse "The Body" Ventura doesn't apparently doesn't like Dick Cheney, and thinks that he's like the biggest scum bag, ever!

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/05/jesse_ventura_c.php

Say what you will about the guy, he's a cheesy actor, what? a wrestler as actor?, etc, but the guy has huge balls!

;D

Subject: Re: Ventura vs. Dick Cheney...... You're a douche!

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/10 at 1:45 pm

Ventura definitely doesn't have a problem speaking his mind, does he? ;D

Written By: Jessica on 02/21/10 at 2:02 pm

I would PAY to watch him waterboard Dick Cheney.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/21/10 at 3:37 pm

I would PAY to watch him waterboard Dick Cheney.

Ditto!

;D

Written By: philbo on 02/22/10 at 7:39 am

I was hoping this thread was going to be Jim Carrey - Ace Ventura, Douche Detective

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/22/10 at 11:19 am

I was hoping this thread was going to be Jim Carrey - Ace Ventura, Douche Detective

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/22/10 at 1:47 pm

Unlike Jesse, Cheney finagled himself FIVE deferments to slither out of the draft during Vietnam.  Cheney plays it all tough as long it's by proxy.  When Cheney said "I've spent time in the shadows," he meant in the shadows hiding under the bed!  He's a p*ssy.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/crybaby2.gif

Written By: Don Carlos on 02/22/10 at 8:28 pm

Unlike Jesse, Cheney finagled himself FIVE deferments to slither out of the draft during Vietnam.  Cheney plays it all tough as long its by proxy.  When Cheney said "I've spent time in the shadows," he meant in the shadows hiding under the bed!  He's a p*ssy.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/crybaby2.gif

We have two pussy cats and they find your comment highly offensive.  They are both very aggressive toward any unwelcome mice that try to invade our space, and volunteer without a second thought to enter into the Frey.  No, Dick Cheney isn't a pussy cat, he is a chicken sh*t.

Written By: philbo on 02/23/10 at 6:03 am

We have two pussy cats and they find your comment highly offensive.  They are both very aggressive toward any unwelcome mice that try to invade our space, and volunteer without a second thought to enter into the Frey.  No, Dick Cheney isn't a pussy cat, he is a chicken sh*t.

Maybe Max didn't mean a pussy *cat* ;)

Written By: danootaandme on 02/23/10 at 9:23 am

Maybe Max didn't mean a pussy *cat* ;)

Well, I think we all know what he was saying, and they are both right.  ;) ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...