» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Young Jeezy... What a Joke

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/08/10 at 7:45 pm

OK, so today Little Wayne finally got officially sentenced to one year in the New York City jail system for some sort of weapons violation, pretty much as everybody expected as it was part of his plea bargain.  He admitted to it.

Anyway some dude "Young Jeezy" has come out and made some pretty ridiculous statements about this:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1633466/20100308/jeezy_young.jhtml

Basically he said that the streets apparently are now cleaned up from street hustlers and common criminals, so now the cops are focusing their unfair attentions towards the entertainers and the athletes.

Wow... I'd like to know what city he lives in where the streets are so tame that the cops have to start hassling the entertainers in order to make arrests.  ::)

Strange thing is... There are countless people who will be buying this crap from him.

Subject: Re: Young Jeezy... What a Joke

Written By: ladybug316 on 03/08/10 at 8:15 pm

These days, common criminals and street thugs = athletes and entertainers.  You can shoot someone, host dog fights, cover up a murder, etc...  ::)  Some role models...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/08/10 at 8:49 pm

If I was Little Wayne, I wouldn't carry a piece.  I'd have my bodyguard carry the piece, and if we got busted, I'd deny I knew anything about the dude carrying the piece!

Anyway, It's kinda funny to hear a rapper give law enforcement so much credit for cleaning up the streets!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_scratch.gif

Written By: whistledog on 03/08/10 at 8:54 pm

a rap star going to jail for possession of guns?

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.  NO WAY!!!  OMFG!!! I AM SHOCKED TO NO END

Check for new replies or respond here...