» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Stephen Baldwin strikes yet again!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/26/10 at 9:28 am

http://www.mediaite.com/online/stephen-baldwin-calls-obama-liar-on-larry-king-live/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLtqFat4bLQ

And also, Baldwin on the legalization of Marijuana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufekh_SwZd0&feature=related

Subject: Re: Stephen Baldwin strikes yet again!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/26/10 at 9:30 am

It's official, the co star of Bio Dome and Flintstones In Viva Rock Vegas, is a now "political pundit".

;D

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/26/10 at 11:12 am

It's official, the co star of Bio Dome and Flintstones In Viva Rock Vegas, is a now "political pundit".

;D

Clearly reaching that bar is not a difficult task.  I can't wait to hear from Schnookie next.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/26/10 at 12:09 pm

Clearly reaching that bar is not a difficult task.  I can't wait to hear from Schnookie next.

I would rather hear from The Situation, instead!

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/26/10 at 8:55 pm

First off, marijuana might be the issue, but Stephen Baldwin is the dope.  'Nuff said.

Secondly, Rep. Paul is incorrect on a the DUI issue.  People frequently get arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana.  It is far less frequent than DUI alcohol arrests, but it happens.  Check your local police blotters.

I have driven under the influence of both and cannot discourage people strongly enough from driving under the influence of either. 
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nono.gif

Marijuana impairs reaction time, attention span, time-space judgment,  and reduces night vision.  The key difference is pot doesn't impair the central nervous system the way alcohol does. 

It depends on who's smoking it, but you can often tell if somebody's baked.  If a cop pulled me over when I was stoned, he would see my bloodshot eyes and spaced-out demeanor and arrest me on the spot!  That's another reason why I won't drive stoned: Paranoia about cops pulling me over!
:o

I find it hard to believe Ron Paul was has never even seen anybody smoke marijuana, but it's possible.  I have known heroin addicts, but I have never actually seen anybody shoot up heroin. 

Written By: Macphisto on 03/26/10 at 9:28 pm

As a side note, I have known heroin addicts, and I've watched them shoot up.  It's pretty freaky, because right after doing it, they look almost like they die.  It's pretty scary actually, and it's probably part of why I've never done it myself.

That being said, I generally agree with Ron's points.  However, even though Baldwin is a serious douchebag and a religious nut, Paul should have let him speak more.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/26/10 at 9:43 pm

As a side note, I have known heroin addicts, and I've watched them shoot up.  It's pretty freaky, because right after doing it, they look almost like they die.  It's pretty scary actually, and it's probably part of why I've never done it myself.

That's why I wouldn't want to watch them do it.  It's too sad to see.

My sister-in-law's dear friend from college was an addict for ten years before she committed suicide last summer (the woman killed herself by hanging, not by overdose, interestingly)

Written By: Macphisto on 03/26/10 at 10:38 pm

That's why I wouldn't want to watch them do it.  It's too sad to see.

My sister-in-law's dear friend from college was an addict for ten years before she committed suicide last summer (the woman killed herself by hanging, not by overdose, interestingly)

Sorry to hear that man...  :(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/26/10 at 10:57 pm

Sorry to hear that man...  :(

Yep.  I walked with her at the wedding processional.  I didn't know Emily was such a mess at the time.  Later that night she was wasted...but we all were, so I didn't give a second thought to what she was wasted on.
:(

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/24/10 at 10:23 pm

Gotta love this!

;D

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAfzmm6ZvZ4&feature=player_embedded#!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/25/10 at 1:15 am

Intellectual bankruptcy.  That's the REAL crisis dooming America!
::)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/25/10 at 5:32 pm

Intellectual bankruptcy.  That's the REAL crisis dooming America!
::)

I definitely believe you on the one!

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...