» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Don't let Guam tip over!!!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/04/10 at 6:07 am

How do some of these guys get elected?!?  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE42-Uhlb3c&feature=related

Subject: Re: Don't let Guam tip over!!!

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/04/10 at 10:43 am

How do some of these guys get elected?!?  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE42-Uhlb3c&feature=related

Well of course it could tip over, and dump everyone into dangerous shark invested waters.  What a jerk

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/04/10 at 11:42 am

Oh man, that guy must be stoned!
:D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/04/10 at 11:50 am

It reminds me of something Carlos' dad once said as to why the sea levels have risen. He said it was because of all those HUGE cruise ships that seem to get bigger & bigger every year.  :D :D ;D ;D ;D  Of course he was joking when he said it-but it was still funny.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/05/10 at 1:00 am

I dunno, maybe he knows his geology better than I.  I took Geology 100 ("Rocks for Jocks," they called it).
:-\\

Written By: Tia on 04/09/10 at 8:34 am

i think this guy made a mistake when he made Winnebago Man his chief policy advisor.

"LOOK GODDAMMIT YOU NEED TO TELL THE fudgeING GENERAL THE fudgeING ISLAND'S FULL OF sheesh! IT'S GONNA fudgeING TIP OVER IF THIS KEEPS UP!"

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/09/10 at 11:00 am

i think this guy made a mistake when he made Winnebago Man his chief policy advisor.

"LOOK GODDAMMIT YOU NEED TO TELL THE fudgeING GENERAL THE fudgeING ISLAND'S FULL OF sheesh! IT'S GONNA fudgeING TIP OVER IF THIS KEEPS UP!"

I think his mind was just a piece of sh!t that morning.

Check for new replies or respond here...