» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Effectiveness of Tea Party in Florida in April special election

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/14/10 at 5:57 am

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gpk2uJfXmb7eplGSpGYsUuT6KqXgD9F2HGH80

Apparently entirely ineffective

Democratic state Sen. Ted Deutch has handily won the first U.S. House race since Congress passed President Barack Obama's massive health care overhaul.

Subject: Re: Effectiveness of Tea Party in Florida in April special election

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/14/10 at 9:59 am

A hopeful sign, but no change in the count

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/14/10 at 11:45 am

But the Tea Party, will still be the Tea Party.

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/14/10 at 12:03 pm

But the Tea Party, will still be the Tea Party.

A group of little girls talking to themselves and imaginary people?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/14/10 at 12:23 pm

A group of little girls talking to themselves and imaginary people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIDaNf1DDy4

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/14/10 at 12:59 pm

I was thinking of something, more like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JchKa8Ox3Hs

;D

Written By: danootaandme on 04/17/10 at 5:49 am

I am proud of the fact that the Tea Bagger Express roared(whimped) through Massachusetts on Wednesday.  They expected 10,000.  6,000 showed, and they figure 2,000 were anti baggers, 2000 part of the traveling circus, and 2000 who showed in support.  The 2000 supporters who showed were from "the region" how many were actually from Massachusetts was less than that, and I am very proud of that.  The rally went smoothly, the anti baggers didn't disrupt, as the leaders spoke on the Boston Common.  You would think they would be opposed to being on the tax payer funded Common, but there you go.  They came, they went, good riddance.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/17/10 at 10:37 pm

I am proud of the fact that the Tea Bagger Express roared(whimped) through Massachusetts on Wednesday.  They expected 10,000.  6,000 showed, and they figure 2,000 were anti baggers, 2000 part of the traveling circus, and 2000 who showed in support.  The 2000 supporters who showed were from "the region" how many were actually from Massachusetts was less than that, and I am very proud of that.  The rally went smoothly, the anti baggers didn't disrupt, as the leaders spoke on the Boston Common.  You would think they would be opposed to being on the tax payer funded Common, but there you go.  They came, they went, good riddance.

Now Sen. Brown is on their sh*t list because he wouldn't speak at their rally.  Dang right.  If I was Brown's adviser, I would have said, "Son, you gotta get re-elected in Massachusetts.  You better not be seen with those crackpots!"
::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/18/10 at 11:51 am

Now Sen. Brown is on their sh*t list because he wouldn't speak at their rally.  Dang right.  If I was Brown's adviser, I would have said, "Son, you gotta get re-elected in Massachusetts.  You better not be seen with those crackpots!"
::)

Well, he is running against Rachel Maddow-says he (but not according to Rachel).  ::)

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/19/10 at 12:09 am

Well, he is running against Rachel Maddow-says he (but not according to Rachel).  ::)

Cat

I'd vote for Rachel; she's wicked smaht!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/headbang.gif

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/19/10 at 11:43 am

I'd vote for Rachel; she's wicked smaht!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/headbang.gif

I would vote for her, too. Not only is Dr. Maddow extremely smart, she is sooo funny.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...