» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: It's a bummer when nature gets destroyed by greed

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/07/10 at 6:28 pm

Aziz Ansari Sings "F--k You, BP" At MTV Awards (VIDEO)

Subject: Re: It's a bummer when nature gets destroyed by greed

Written By: Macphisto on 06/17/10 at 12:41 am

I like the message, but that guy has the most annoying voice I think I've ever heard.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/17/10 at 12:49 am

They've been talking about this stuff since the day I was born and if it was really going to go as bad they'd said...

Wait a minute, let me take this call...

..Oh, it has?

Never mind.

Anyway, here is the last guy who wasn't totally crazy and/or dangerous occupying the White House.  He is not looked upon with favor among the chattering class chic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IlRVy7oZ58

This guy is a bring-down.  He's a drag.  We want Ronald Reagan to tell us we're totally awesome again!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/occasion6.gif

Written By: Macphisto on 06/17/10 at 6:38 pm

Carter is a good person and a good speaker, but he was a pretty crappy president.

Granted, Reagan was crappy too.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/17/10 at 6:55 pm

Carter is a good person and a good speaker, but he was a pretty crappy president.

Granted, Reagan was crappy too.

Obama needs to kick ass and take names and make these clowns wish they were never born if he doesn't want to go down as another Jimmy Carter.

Yes, Carter was good...a little too good.  He was a little too reluctant to make the right enemies for the sake of making the right friends. 

We have kooky politicians out there apologizing to BP.  Saying sorry to BP?  WTF?  That reminds me of the old man saying he was sorry to Dick Cheney!

Just who is running the show here? 
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/hal.gif

Written By: Macphisto on 06/18/10 at 7:51 pm

Obama needs to kick ass and take names and make these clowns wish they were never born if he doesn't want to go down as another Jimmy Carter.

Yes, Carter was good...a little too good.  He was a little too reluctant to make the right enemies for the sake of making the right friends. 

We have kooky politicians out there apologizing to BP.  Saying sorry to BP?  WTF?  That reminds me of the old man saying he was sorry to Dick Cheney!

Just who is running the show here? 
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/hal.gif

I seriously doubt that Obama will lose re-election, but I do think he'll lose a Democrat majority Congress.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/19/10 at 1:07 am

I seriously doubt that Obama will lose re-election, but I do think he'll lose a Democrat majority Congress.

What are any of those corrupt motherscratchers doing for us "little people."  They can't keep their own lights on because they've leased the bulbs to China! Let the Demicans and the Republocrats go frak themselves, because that they only way the could exchange genes that fast in the first place.
:-*

Tea Partiers, Tea-Baggers, what ever you call yourselves, HIT THE F88KIN' ROAD!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...