» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: GOP Candidates refuse to be interviewed

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/17/10 at 10:21 am

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/06/no-comment-angle-and-paul-dodge-press.php

Paul (R-KY) has taken to demanding reporters submit questions in writing. He's keeping to Fox News and other friendly media outlets. Asked about Medicare reimbursement rates at a local event recently, Paul told a reporter to submit the questions "and we'll look at them." He said his goal was to campaign around Kentucky. The baffled reporter rebutted: "So you're not going to answer any questions in person?"

I'm guessing they're trying to avoid having more Palin like stupidity on display for the Dems to use in their election ads.

Subject: Re: GOP Candidates refuse to be interviewed

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/17/10 at 11:28 am

Can you really blame them. It is really hard for them to talk when their foot is in their mouths. They can TRY to deny that they said something-it really is hard when there is a copy of them saying it on YouTube for all the world to see.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/17/10 at 12:55 pm

Hey, it worked for Alvin Greene.  ;)

Written By: GWBush2004 on 06/17/10 at 1:15 pm

The way the media acts, I would too.  Paul, Angle, etc. need to just stick to local media in Kentucky, Nevada, etc.  They have nothing to gain from the national media.

The viable democrats never have to "dodge" the press because the press never asks them anything important.  Has Jack Conway been asked squat since May 18th?

Hey, it worked for Alvin Greene.   ;)

Greene has been hanging up the phone on reporters recently. Notice how that has been inauspiciously omitted from this.

Written By: danootaandme on 06/17/10 at 5:15 pm

The way the media acts, I would too.  Paul, Angle, etc. need to just stick to local media in Kentucky, Nevada, etc.  They have nothing to gain from the national media.

The viable democrats never have to "dodge" the press because the press never asks them anything important.  Has Jack Conway been asked squat since May 18th?

Greene has been hanging up the phone on reporters recently. Notice how that has been inauspiciously omitted from this.

They are staying away from all media, local and national.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/17/10 at 5:56 pm

Rand Paul is a snot.  Who does this kid think he is? 
>:(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/19/10 at 11:39 am

Doncha hate when media asks you a question about your views?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XINeFOAJ_i0

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/20/10 at 1:18 am

Her name always sounds like "share an angle."  Like the angle Lee Harvey Oswald shared! 
Look, people like this are really, really nutty, and I get concerned, as does Ms. Maddow who needs to be much more careful than I in the words she chooses!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/peepwall.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...