» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: President of Iran visited The UN this week...

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/24/10 at 11:04 am

...and he got cheered!

What kind of sickness is this? Sure, this came from fox but...Ahmadinejad was cheered on US Soil? 8-P

Subject: Re: President of Iran visited The UN this week...

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/24/10 at 12:05 pm

Darn, and not a single tomato to throw at him!

::)

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/24/10 at 12:50 pm

...and he got cheered!

What kind of sickness is this? Sure, this came from fox but...Ahmadinejad was cheered on US Soil? 8-P

it came from Fox.  right there you know the reason you're reading this.  he was cheered by a couple of countries that hate America (like North Korea) and at the end of his "speech" he got the routine applause any visiting foreign leader would get.

what does it really matter where he says his ignorant BS? shows we're far more tolerant than they are, because I can't imagine Obama giving a similar speech in Iran.

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/24/10 at 6:32 pm

Darn, and not a single tomato to throw at him!

::)

Tomato?  You mean shoe

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/25/10 at 8:17 pm

Tomato?  You mean shoe

If you throw your shoe, everybody knows you did it because you're the guy walking around wearing one shoe.

Now if you're going to bring extra shoes, bring stiletto pumps and tell the security guards they're for the evening cocktail party!

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_rendeer.gif

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/26/10 at 2:07 pm

If you throw your shoe, everybody knows you did it because you're the guy walking around wearing one shoe.

Now if you're going to bring extra shoes, bring stiletto pumps and tell the security guards they're for the evening cocktail party!

Max...

I asked you this about Bush, but...

would you throw YOUR shoe at the President of Iran?

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/26/10 at 6:57 pm

There you go

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/27/10 at 12:20 am

Max...

I asked you this about Bush, but...

would you throw YOUR shoe at the President of Iran?

Yes...and then I'd live under my bed for the next 30 years!
8)

Check for new replies or respond here...