» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: This can't be good for Obama.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/27/10 at 3:59 pm

According, to a poll 49 percent of people, who were asked if they want Obama, reelected, they said no.

While only 43 percent, want him reelected.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/11/24/a-second-poll-this-week-says-voters-dony-want-to-re-elect-obama/

Subject: Re: This can't be good for Obama.

Written By: tv on 11/27/10 at 5:14 pm

According, to a poll 49 percent of people, who were asked if they want Obama, reelected, they said no.

While only 43 percent, want him reelected.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/11/24/a-second-poll-this-week-says-voters-dony-want-to-re-elect-obama/
I wonder what Bill Clinton's numbers were after the 1994 mid-terms of wether Clinton should be re-elected.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/27/10 at 5:17 pm

Should we be surprised?  They are probably the same people who still think bush did a good job.

Written By: tv on 11/27/10 at 6:04 pm

Should we be surprised?  They are probably the same people who still think bush did a good job.
I thought Bush(W.'s) 1st term was good but his second term was pretty awful. I don't approve of the job Obama is doing so far either.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/27/10 at 8:22 pm

I thought Bush(W.'s) 1st term was good but his second term was pretty awful. I don't approve of the job Obama is doing so far either.

The second term was the hangover from the first. 

What's going is people don't like the people in charge of Obama, but they can't for them!
::)

Written By: MrCleveland on 11/28/10 at 8:04 am

I've said this many times, but...

We haven't had a strong leader since 1988...Yes...like him or not, Reagan was the last good president...IMO.

Written By: tv on 11/28/10 at 8:39 am

The second term was the hangover from the first. 

What's going is people don't like the people in charge of Obama, but they can't for them!
::)
Well Rahm Emanuel is gone and that guy Pete Rouse took his place. I mean Larry Summers, Christina Romer, and Peter Orszag they all left.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/28/10 at 9:01 am

Well Rahm Emanuel is gone and that guy Pete Rouse took his place. I mean Larry Summers, Christina Romer, and Peter Orszag they all left.

Well Rahm is running to be elected as the next Plunderer Mayor of Chicago.  He is running on a "no increased taxes" platform.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/28/10 at 1:20 pm

Well Rahm is running to be elected as the next Plunderer Mayor of Chicago.  He is running on a "no increased taxes" platform.   ;D

Ruck Fahm!  Anyway, that's the only platform you're allowed to run on if you want to get elected to anything!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/puke.gif

Contrary to myth, Rahm Emanuel did not lose his fingertip fighting in the Israeli army.  He lost it slicing roast beef at Arby's.  That taught him something about what an honest day's work will get you!

Check for new replies or respond here...