» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Tom DeLay is going to jail for three years

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/10/11 at 9:50 pm

Tom Delay goes bye-bye

Subject: Re: Tom DeLay is going to jail for three years

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/10/11 at 10:03 pm

He keeps denying he did anything wrong.  I wonder if he really thinks he did nothing wrong.  He must have a rotten lawyer.  Now would be the time for admission and contrition if he wants out early.
::)

Written By: danootaandme on 01/10/11 at 11:13 pm

What prison, where?  Does he do the whole bubble, or time off to knock it down to 1 1/2?  He's out on 10,000 bond pending appeal, so he isn't there yet.  But I can't wait.  I want pictures.

Written By: Macphisto on 01/11/11 at 2:06 am

He couldn't DeLay his sentence any further...  *rim shot*

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/11/11 at 11:00 pm

What prison, where?  Does he do the whole bubble, or time off to knock it down to 1 1/2?  He's out on 10,000 bond pending appeal, so he isn't there yet.  But I can't wait.  I want pictures.

Well, I mean, did you really think he was going to do crack dealer time?  At least they didn't just give him probation and make him pick up the garbage.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/12/11 at 8:16 am

I'm with you. See is believing. But, WHEN he is in an orange jumpsuit and behind bars & being Bubba's b!tch, I will have more fate in the judicial system in this country.

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/12/11 at 7:36 pm

I'm with you. See is believing. But, WHEN he is in an orange jumpsuit and behind bars & being Bubba's b!tch, I will have more fate(faith) in the judicial system in this country.

Cat

fixed

But my guess is no bubba's bitch for old Tom, rather a mim sec country club, maybe even with a sauna, an easy stretch

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/13/11 at 9:03 pm

I'm with you. See is believing. But, WHEN he is in an orange jumpsuit and behind bars & being Bubba's b!tch, I will have more fate in the judicial system in this country.

Cat

Bubba's gonna put de lay in DeLay!

^ Okay, that's pretty lame.
:-\\

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/14/11 at 12:47 am

But my guess is no bubba's bitch for old Tom, rather a mim sec country club, maybe even with a sauna, an easy stretch

Easy stretch, wide stance, hey, whatever they're calling it these days...

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/14/11 at 7:54 am

Shucks. I was gonna post a witty play on DeLay's name but you guys beat me to it.

Next time I will not delay.  ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/14/11 at 11:22 am

Shucks. I was gonna post a witty play on DeLay's name but you guys beat me to it.

Next time I will not delay.  ;)

Prison violence is atrocious, but maybe it would be good therapy for old Tom to get the treatment he gave those 14-year-old girls on Saipan.  He might be more empathetic. 

Nah, probably not.
:(

Naughty Tom will just get naughtier.  He'll prolly just learn how to be a better white collar criminal. 

I have a distant relative who spent several years in both Bolivian and American prisons for smuggling drugs.  He didn't learn he shouldn't smuggle drugs, he learned he shouldn't get caught.  Three decades later, he's still running drugs, and he hasn't gotten caught. 
:o

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/15/11 at 9:35 pm

Well, you can say this for the dude, at least he learned his lesson :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/15/11 at 9:38 pm

Well, you can say this for the dude, at least he learned his lesson :)

Suuuuure, like Eric Cartman always learns his lesson!

Check for new replies or respond here...