» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Full body scanners are fully worthless

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/21/11 at 3:50 pm

TSA Source: Armed Agent Slips Past DFW Body Scanner

The source said the undercover agent carried a pistol in her undergarments when she put the body scanners to the test. The officer successfully made it through the airport's body scanners every time she tried, the source said.

The TSA insider who blew the whistle on the test also said that none of the TSA agents who failed to spot the gun on the scanned image were disciplined. The source said the agents continue to work the body scanners today.

I feel safer already

Subject: Re: Full body scanners are fully worthless

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/21/11 at 5:12 pm

Saaay, is that a Glock in your drawers or are you just happy to see me?
:D

Well, I guess now they're gonna make everybody drop their pants.  Fun Fun Fun!
:-\\

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/22/11 at 12:00 am

Meanwhile, something good comes out of Alaskan politics: An Alaskan state representantive, on her way back from Seattle after a mastectomy, is really angry about the TSA's latest attempt to protect Americans from the Unaboober.

Written By: philbo on 02/22/11 at 5:56 am

Saaay, is that a Glock in your drawers or are you just happy to see me?
:D

er..

The source said the undercover agent carried a pistol in her undergarments

...my bold..

Still, it really would be a suspect package

Well, I guess now they're gonna make everybody drop their pants.  Fun Fun Fun!
:-\\

Maybe flying NudeAir is a new business opportunity..

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/22/11 at 12:35 pm

Meanwhile, something good comes out of Alaskan politics: An Alaskan state representantive, on her way back from Seattle after a mastectomy, is really angry about the TSA's latest attempt to protect Americans from the Unaboober.

if they subjected members of Congress to the same nonsense average citizens put up with when flying domestically, I'm willing to bet more action would occur quicker on reforming the TSA mighty quick.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/22/11 at 5:26 pm

Cissna says she's going to take the ferry from now on, but I'll bet she puts her pride in her pocket and keeps flying! 

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/23/11 at 12:06 am

Cissna says she's going to take the ferry from now on, but I'll bet she puts her pride in her pocket and keeps flying! 

Hey, it's a pride, not her pride.

Check for new replies or respond here...