» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Do you believe there's a new world order?

Written By: youngerderek on 04/04/11 at 5:28 pm

I definitely think there is what about you?

Subject: Re: Do you believe there's a new world order?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/04/11 at 7:56 pm

If you do, you're a paranoid.
If you don't, you're a dupe.

It just doesn't matter....!!!
:D

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/05/11 at 1:16 am

If you do, you're a paranoid.
If you don't, you're a dupe.
It just doesn't matter....!!!
:D

Even if I win!  Even if I win!  Even if I trade so far over my head that my nose bleeds,
Even if God in heaven above comes down and points His hand at my side of the ledger,
Even if every man, woman and child on the board of Texas Instruments held hands together and bought National Semiconductor out for six and a half billion dollars,
It just wouldn't matter because all the really good-looking girls would still go out with the politicians and lobbyists because they got all the power!  Argh!
It just doesn't matter if I win or I lose!  It just doesn't matter!  It just doesn't matter...

It's spring.  Are you ready for the summer?

902M67ZtdQE

Bill Murray, on behalf of Camp Northstar, was only trolling to make Camp Mohawk look bad, but he didn't go far enough.  Problem was, Sexual Awareness Week didn't end in the '80s.  

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2003/03/04/wtpage1small.gifw60448.gif

If you remember an outfit called "Talon Media" during Gulf War II, you might find something strangely familiar about the guy behind it.

And at a cost of about a trillion dollars over 30 years, well, Whaddya expect for $1,000 a daysecond?.  

The only conspiracy theory that ever made sense to me was the one that suggested that ... well, that sort of unpleasant behavior wasn't so much an option for those who happened to become part of the elite, it was more of a requirement for anyone who aspired to membership in the elite.  

I mean, if you gave me a few billion dollars, I'd blow it all on $5000/bottle whisky, Ferraris, Gulfstreas, Space tourism, and maybe the occasional 5-diamond hooker. (The rest I'd just waste!)  But if you offered me political power in exchange for doing things that wouldn't merely disgust me, but would also subject me to blackmail for the rest of my life?  No thanks, y'all can have that kind of power.  But every few years we hear about people who can, would, and do, say "yes" to that trade.  

Speaking of 5-diamond hookers, I speculate that people like Eliot Spitzer drew the line too early: what he did wasn't bad enough to gain him entry into the club of people who seek power for its own sake - and he paid for it with his career.

It's the only conspiracy theory that ever made one iota of sense.  Only those willing to cross every line in the pursuit of power for its own sake, are permitted to obtain it; nobody else wants it badly enough.  The object of power is power.

Hey, you have a good summer too, huh?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/06/11 at 7:24 pm

Orwell died in 1950.  Had he lived another half century, he could have syndicated his own daily column: "Told You So."

Kissnger understood power.  Henry Kissinger will also appear...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5vo7jLGOb8
;)

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/07/11 at 11:37 pm

Orwell died in 1950.  Had he lived another half century, he could have syndicated his own daily column: "Told You So."

Kissnger understood power.  Henry Kissinger will also appear...

Karma - I was expecting the obvious move, not Eric Idle!

tPlhRmRLxeU

But since I brought it up, I'll play the obvious card - after all, if the 90s are officially retro, then this thread wouldn't be complete without some '90s action.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/09/11 at 7:45 pm

^ See what I keep reading are the Google ads: One for Turbo Tax and another for Online Ministry Degrees.  After you do your taxes, you might decide to get an online ministry degree and turn your home into the Church of the New World Order...and write the f**ker off next year!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumleft.gif

I prefer the Test Dept. "New World Order," featuring samples of George Lincoln Rockwell Bush who actually used the phrase!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfXMh2iGD3E

Written By: MrCleveland on 04/13/11 at 4:03 pm

I don't doubt it...

I think it was coined around World War I!

Written By: seamermar on 04/14/11 at 7:24 am

http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr334/seamermar/thomasJeffersonylosbancos.jpg

Jefferson knew what will happen to be the new order of the world, and sadly he wasn't wrong.

Banks, they are kings and thieves. And as Jefferson said by creepy loans strategies and financial tricks they have now everything.

A tough nut to deal with.

The new world order is plotting on the bank counter  >:(

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/14/11 at 5:01 pm

Straight from the mouth of George Bush the Elder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

:o :o :o

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/15/11 at 12:00 am

Straight from the mouth of George Bush the Elder.

That's the biggest thing I miss about Republican presidencies...

5e6jE4Hupnc

...so many more opportunities for industrial bands to sample their speeches.  Ya gotta admit, we got exactly what he promised us.  Tyranny, terror, and lawless violence.

Take your shoes off and hand over your papers, please, and if you have kids, be sure to tell them that nobody can touch a 6-year-old girl's unless they work for the government.  NSA knows I typed this.  They might even know that you laughed.  (Fortunately, they're as disgusted with TSA as everyone else, so it's OK to rant about it :)

Written By: seamermar on 04/15/11 at 2:55 am

False flag operations, 9/11 3/11 7/7, truth now...

Have Bilderberg got the real power ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIBWB9ZKEI

All along the world there's a Bilderberg boundary which keeps people poor, unaware and very brain thick.

Holy sheet !!

This world war three

Written By: 80sfan on 04/16/11 at 11:44 am

I thought I was the only one that believed this. I was afraid that if I admit that I thought there was a New World Order people were going to send me to the asylum.  ::)

Written By: youngerderek on 04/16/11 at 5:22 pm

I thought I was the only one that believed this. I was afraid that if I admit that I thought there was a New World Order people were going to send me to the asylum.  ::)

Maybe 5 years ago, but i think thanks to the Internet, people have come to realize it is true and not 'crazy'.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/16/11 at 6:39 pm

Maybe 5 years ago, but i think thanks to the Internet, people have come to realize it is true and not 'crazy'.

That's one point for the internet.  :P

Check for new replies or respond here...