» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Latest Fox News outrage? multi-cultural markers

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/08/11 at 10:23 am

Fox & Friends Outraged Crayola Recognizes More Than One Skin Tone

honestly, the words escape me on this one. so much stupid, so concentrated in one small spot, I'm surprised a black hole didn't form from the density.

Subject: Re: Latest Fox News outrage? multi-cultural markers

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/08/11 at 10:57 am

But the point is that Fox doesn't want us thinking about wars or politics or pollution

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/08/11 at 12:27 pm

The artist in me thinks it is a FABULOUS idea that Crayola did this.

Cat

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/08/11 at 1:21 pm

The artist in me thinks it is a FABULOUS idea that Crayola did this.

I know... I went and looked them up online and they're not expensive for the crayon version (a buck or two a pack).  I know Neal has been getting frustrated at the skimpy selection in the crayons we get at the chain restaurants and the pack I carry in my coat for him always seems to be missing the one color he wants. Usually once a kid gets to a certain age they want the particular color they want.

Written By: youngerderek on 04/09/11 at 12:32 am

Idk, it's stupid Fox got riled up over it, but then again, they almost seem like trolls putting out such a crayon box themselves.

Written By: youngerderek on 04/09/11 at 12:32 am

With that said, it is very useful!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/09/11 at 7:22 pm

Kilmeade, Doocy, Malkin...congrats for landing on a subject up to your grade level: Crayons!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_colors.gif

Flesh tones?  What did I care?  I pretty much skipped right to abstract expressionism!
;D

Check for new replies or respond here...