» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Pawlenty announces bid for president with "Truth" claims that are anything but

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/24/11 at 10:34 am

FACT CHECK: Not the whole truth in Pawlenty claims

gee... guess the Republicans are going with the same "lie, lie, and lie again" modus oparandus for their election season. It's worked well for them in the past, so why not right?

Subject: Re: Pawlenty announces bid for president with "Truth" claims that are anything but

Written By: Don Carlos on 05/24/11 at 10:52 am

FACT CHECK: Not the whole truth in Pawlenty claims

gee... guess the Republicans are going with the same "lie, lie, and lie again" modus oparandus for their election season. It's worked well for them in the past, so why not right?

New?  Did you expect anything else?

Subject: Re: Pawlenty announces bid for president with "Truth" claims that are anything but

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/24/11 at 11:25 am

You tell a lie often enough, people will start to believe it.

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 05/25/11 at 10:38 am

You tell a lie often enough, people will start to believe it.

Cat

And the bigger the lie, the more likely they will believe it

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/27/11 at 6:47 pm

And the bigger the lie, the more likely they will believe it

How about a whole bunch of rotten little lies coming at you like a school of piranha?
::)

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/28/11 at 2:20 am

How about a whole bunch of rotten little lies coming at you like a school of piranha? ::)

The 2012 primaries.  I think I'll stick my head in the station's fusion reactor.  It would be quicker.  And I suspect after a while I might even come to enjoy it.  But this, this is like...

PZ66wHRhe2U

Well, like that.

Check for new replies or respond here...