» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Palin and Rolling Thunder

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/27/11 at 6:41 pm

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/rolling-thunder-spokesman-slams-palin-bus-to

Apparently Sarah and Todd Palin invited themselves to ride in Rolling Thunder, the Memorial Day motorcycle rally held to raise awareness of POW/MIAs.  Rolling Thunder declines to deny the Palins access to the rally.  Fair enough.  I think this is just another example of tasteless opportunism on the part of the publicity-horny Sarah Palin.  Palin knows she isn't going to get the nomination for GOP presidential candidate, but I'm sure she'll figure out ways to wring out more millions from the race. 
8-P

Subject: Re: Palin and Rolling Thunder

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/27/11 at 6:46 pm

She can bring her tour bus over to LB's place.

Minus Todd, of course...  :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/27/11 at 6:49 pm

She can bring her tour bus over to LB's place.

Minus Todd, of course...  :P

Can the bikers camp out in your backyard?  Don't worry, they'll bring their own beer!
:P

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/28/11 at 9:22 am

Can the bikers camp out in your backyard?  Don't worry, they'll bring their own beer!

All are welcomed to the LB House so long as they bring beer.  ;D

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/28/11 at 8:48 pm

horny Sarah Palin

I didn't think I'd get a chance to re-use this one.  Thanks!

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9167/09palinmypussyissohotco.gif

And from another appearance, a new PG-13-rated one.

(See, Howard, you're not the only one who falls victim to occasional selective quotation.)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/28/11 at 9:19 pm

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/archie-comics-political-issue__oPt.jpg

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/28/11 at 9:33 pm

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/archie-comics-political-issue__oPt.jpg

rDVzmbtVZ6s

Wait, who's drinking whose milkshake? :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/28/11 at 10:03 pm

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/glosslip/2009/05/paul_palin.jpg
BULLSH*T!

Written By: danootaandme on 06/01/11 at 5:50 pm

If she was going to do it right she would have driven a Harley, instead she road on the back like somebodys' bitch

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/01/11 at 6:37 pm

If she was going to do it right she would have driven a Harley, instead she road on the back like somebodys' bitch

Driving a Harley's kinda dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.  I wouldn't do it without some lessons and some practice....

Now, if Palin was a dude riding in the bitch seat, that would be emasculating.  Since she's a chick, everything's cool.  Maybe it's better for her to ride on the back so the guys don't think she's a dyke or something.

Written By: danootaandme on 06/02/11 at 4:03 am

Driving a Harley's kinda dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.  I wouldn't do it without some lessons and some practice....

Now, if Palin was a dude riding in the bitch seat, that would be emasculating.  Since she's a chick, everything's cool.  Maybe it's better for her to ride on the back so the guys don't think she's a dyke or something.

I know about Harleys, have ridden myself and they are not for the faint of heart, but she is the "mama Grizzly" hunter snowmobile queen so she should have at least gone to ride or gone to watch, but what can you expect from someone who eats pizza with a fork.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/02/11 at 5:41 pm

I know about Harleys, have ridden myself and they are not for the faint of heart, but she is the "mama Grizzly" hunter snowmobile queen so she should have at least gone to ride or gone to watch, but what can you expect from someone who eats pizza with a fork.

Maybe she should have gone gangbusters riding a snow machine through D.C.  Or riding a grizzly bear!
;D

Written By: danootaandme on 06/02/11 at 7:17 pm

Maybe she should have gone gangbusters riding a snow machine through D.C.  Or riding a grizzly bear!
;D

:)

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/03/11 at 8:12 pm

I guess a Harley is to big a machine to fit between her legs

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/03/11 at 8:16 pm

Betcha she could bareback the space shuttle!
:-X

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/04/11 at 6:40 am

Oh I think she'd be able to manage...  :P

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/04/11 at 9:42 pm

Oh I think she'd be able to manage...   :P

Betcha she could bareback the space shuttle!
:-X

Dream on, my guess is that she is frigid, like, you know, from ALASKA, but none of us will never know, and I don't want to party with her, a b1tch is a b1tch is a b1tich regardless of the lipstick

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/05/11 at 6:14 am

Dream on, my guess is that she is frigid, like, you know, from ALASKA, but none of us will never know, and I don't want to party with her, a b1tch is a b1tch is a b1tich regardless of the lipstick

Well all those kids of hers were not the product of immaculate conception.  ;)

She could join my, uh, political party any time...  :P

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/05/11 at 10:01 pm

Well all those kids of hers were not the product of immaculate conception.  ;)

She could join my, uh, political party any time... 

That doesn't mean that she is a good roll in the hay.  My guess is that she isn't "sexually active", she just lies there

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/05/11 at 11:40 pm

That doesn't mean that she is a good roll in the hay.  My guess is that she isn't "sexually active", she just lies there

If the woman had to have an orgasm for conception to occur, the human race would suffer from underpopulation!
:-\\

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/06/11 at 7:58 pm

If the woman had to have an orgasm for conception to occur, the human race would suffer from underpopulation!
:-\\

Not sure about that.  Not to brag but...

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/06/11 at 8:02 pm

My money says that she swings from the chandeliers.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/06/11 at 8:08 pm

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/06/paul-revere-sarah-palin-and-wikipedia/

Oh, and after Mrs. Palin's gaff that it Paul Revere's job to "warn the British" of an impending revolt in Boston ("firin' those shots and ringin' those bells"), now her stooges are trying to change the Paul Revere page on Wikipedia to line up with Mrs. Palin's version of events of April 18, 1775.  Heard tell there were 70+ attempts

Wikipedia has locked the page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Revere

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/06/11 at 8:45 pm

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/06/paul-revere-sarah-palin-and-wikipedia/

Oh, and after Mrs. Palin's gaff that it Paul Revere's job to "warn the British" of an impending revolt in Boston ("firin' those shots and ringin' those bells"), now her stooges are trying to change the Paul Revere page on Wikipedia to line up with Mrs. Palin's version of events of April 18, 1775.  Heard tell there were 70+ attempts

Wikipedia has locked the page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Revere

"Those who control the past control the future, those who control the present control the past" 
George Orwell

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/06/11 at 10:00 pm

"Those who control the past control the future, those who control the present control the past" 
George Orwell

And to Wikipedia's credit, they did not let Palin's fig leaf bearers rewrite history! 

But what did we really expect from Sarah Palin? 

The first rule of not appearing ignorant is knowing when you don't know.  Given our crummy schools, I can forgive the average person a flub on the facts of basic U.S. history.  I've made enough of them myself!

What's the famous exclamation we associate with Paul Revere? 
"The British are coming! The British are coming!"

The trouble is, he never said it.  He said:
"The regulars are coming out!"
Yet, like "Play it again, Sam" we get these misquotes drilled into our heads. 

Okay, you got it wrong.  Go back and get it right before you open your mouth.  Nope.
Palin doubled back in her explanation and again erroneously stated Paul Revere was sent to warn the British.  Maybe her staff could have read the Wikipedia page and told Sarah what to say!

Call me elitist, but I want my president to possess a far greater knowledge of U.S. history than the average American.  Is it populist to call anybody who knows more than you and "elitist"?  Would you let a surgeon who knows nothing of medicine operate on you?  Right.
::)

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/07/11 at 10:25 pm

And to Wikipedia's credit, they did not let Palin's fig leaf bearers rewrite history! 

But what did we really expect from Sarah Palin? 

The first rule of not appearing ignorant is knowing when you don't know.  Given our crummy schools, I can forgive the average person a flub on the facts of basic U.S. history.  I've made enough of them myself!

What's the famous exclamation we associate with Paul Revere? 
"The British are coming! The British are coming!"

The trouble is, he never said it.  He said:
"The regulars are coming out!"
Yet, like "Play it again, Sam" we get these misquotes drilled into our heads. 

Okay, you got it wrong.  Go back and get it right before you open your mouth.  Nope.
Palin doubled back in her explanation and again erroneously stated Paul Revere was sent to warn the British.  Maybe her staff could have read the Wikipedia page and told Sarah what to say!

Call me elitist, but I want my president to possess a far greater knowledge of U.S. history than the average American.  Is it populist to call anybody who knows more than you and "elitist"?  Would you let a surgeon who knows nothing of medicine operate on you?  Right.
::)

To quot Kieth once again, "That woman is an idiot".  Congrats to Wikipedia

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/07/11 at 10:37 pm

To quot Kieth once again, "That woman is an idiot". 

Yeah, but she's thin, rich, and hot, and she's got millions of loyal followers!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/teufel.gif

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/08/11 at 10:53 pm

Yeah, but she's thin, rich, and hot, and she's got millions of loyal followers!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/teufel.gif

Lets hope most are too dumb to vote

Check for new replies or respond here...