» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Obama's Uncle Busted for Drunk Driving, Illegal Alienity

Written By: Tia on 08/30/11 at 2:12 pm

the birthers are gonna FLIP. OUT. they haven't had this much red meat since Trump left the race.

http://wonkette.com/452186/birther-nuts-hail-ironic-arrest-of-illegal-kenyan-obama-in-massachusetts

Harsh birther blueball: some guy who is apparently Barack Obama’s long-lost illegal Kenyan immigrant uncle Onyango Obama turned up in Massachusetts after he was arrested on a drunk driving charge. You missed by one illegal Kenyan, Massachusetts police! OH WELL, this was still enough parts “illegal Kenyan Obama arrested headline” to put birther mothership web site WorldNetDaily into such a tizzy that its editors started throwing around the word “irony” like they magically know what it means post-some-guy-named-Obama arrest. “Irony can be pretty ironic” they note, like the brain-damaged frat boy from your Humanities 102 seminar explaining that “postmodernism” is the definition of itself. And now we, too, feel brain damaged. How about some more details from the arrest?

Subject: Re: Obama's Uncle Busted for Drunk Driving, Illegal Alienity

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/30/11 at 5:48 pm

the birthers are gonna FLIP. OUT. they haven't had this much red meat since Trump left the race.

http://wonkette.com/452186/birther-nuts-hail-ironic-arrest-of-illegal-kenyan-obama-in-massachusetts

More or less the same hijinks that Billy Carter and Roger Clinton experienced.  ;D  No biggie.

Written By: Tia on 08/30/11 at 6:19 pm

More or less the same hijinks that Billy Carter and Roger Clinton experienced.  ;D  No biggie.
actually, you know what? this story is starting to make ME suspicious. ok, first his aunt, and now his uncle? i dunno, man, it's starting to be a thing that makes me go hmm. i might become america's first left-wing birther.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/30/11 at 6:43 pm

actually, you know what? this story is starting to make ME suspicious. ok, first his aunt, and now his uncle? i dunno, man, it's starting to be a thing that makes me go hmm. i might become america's first left-wing birther.

Well technically this cat is O'bama's father's HALF-brother.  But I saw an article that said he is a full blood relative to somebody else that O'bama is related to.

O'bama's father appears to have been a real cad... gotta give the President props for having made a success of himself despite a father who was a womanizing absentee drunk bigamist.  His Mom musta been a strong woman.  :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/30/11 at 7:55 pm

Onyango Obama was taken into custody, then held without bail on an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer. When asked whether he wanted to make a phone call, he said, "I think I will call the White House."

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01634/obama_1634918c.jpg

We've been over this before, I ain't your get outta jail free card, Uncle Omar!

Written By: King Tut on 08/30/11 at 8:05 pm

Onyango Obama was taken into custody, then held without bail on an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer. When asked whether he wanted to make a phone call, he said, "I think I will call the White House."

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01634/obama_1634918c.jpg

We've been over this before, I ain't your get outta jail free card, Uncle Omar!

"And if you complain any more, I'll send you hunting with Dick Cheney!"

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/31/11 at 11:03 am

"And if you complain any more, I'll send you hunting with Dick Cheney!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Karma.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...