» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: In My Time - Dick Cheney

Written By: danootaandme on 08/31/11 at 4:48 pm

It is all so smarmy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2011/08/24/Style/Images/AP110517033020.jpg?uuid=NDp8oM6gEeC23kpwN2f3bQ

Subject: Re: In My Time - Dick Cheney

Written By: King Tut on 08/31/11 at 5:04 pm

And now, a wonderful tune, sung to John Lennon's classic song "In my life"

"I shot people I remember
In my time, though time does change
My title of VP is gone forever
though the gun fragments still remain

Bush and I did have some moments
that people can always ridicule
but perceptions last forever
In my time, they hate me more
"

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/31/11 at 7:21 pm

Frequently bought together:

"In My Time" by Dick Cheney

and

"If I Did It" by O.J. Simpson

8-P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/31/11 at 8:10 pm

I do believe he confesses to crimes in this book so they should start to prosecute! Then he can write a book entitled "Doing Time."

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/01/11 at 9:41 am

I would love to see him (and Li'l Georgy) tried by the court of international justice for crimes against humanity.  In fact, Cat and I are going to urge Moveon to start a petition to that effecct.

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/08/11 at 2:44 pm

It is all so smarmy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2011/08/24/Style/Images/AP110517033020.jpg?uuid=NDp8oM6gEeC23kpwN2f3bQ

It seems that Dick Cheney NEVER Smiles and when he does...it's a grimace.

I do believe he confesses to crimes in this book so they should start to prosecute! Then he can write a book entitled "Doing Time."

Cat

Of ANYONE (Next to Rumsfeld) That Has or Should Be Tried for anything with this War...it should be Cheney...but he'll get another heartless attack and that may be the end of him unless he pulls a Red Foxx.

Check for new replies or respond here...