» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Politician Weiner Introduces Nudity Guidelines

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/25/11 at 9:01 am

It's all  here

Subject: Re: Politician Weiner Introduces Nudity Guidelines

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/27/11 at 9:54 pm

Y'know, that's not entirely insane.  

As long as you put a towel, or anything else that's equivalent to clothing, between your ass and the seat, and you keep something similar between your genitalia and the table on which my food's being served, ain't nobody's business if you do.  Don't wanna see, don't look.

Y'all take responsibility for not directly applying dead cells from your wabbily bits (tm) onto my seating and eating surfaces, and I take responsibility for keeping the photons that bounce off your body from hitting the back of my retina.  

Whether someone wants to wear clothes or not is his problem.  The light that enters my retina is my problem.  Seats and the restaurant tables are everyone's problem, and figuring out how to deal with any conflicting interests without violating anyone's rights in the process is why government was invented in the first place.  We outsource the annoying stuff to legislators and lawyers because a million individual instances of fisticuffs is a crappy (and thoroughly non-scalable) way to solve differences of opinion.

Subject: Re: Politician Weiner Introduces Nudity Guidelines

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/27/11 at 11:37 pm

^ Remember Hitchhiker's Guide:

Don't panic and always know where your towel is!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/ptitmartien.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...